• Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • Apr 2024

Dangers of AIs

• gotgame
    Vet
    • Jan 2019

Didnt watch but going to guess they say something about lipids, low bone density which can results if one takes too much... hope they mention the sudden death which can occur by using too little ( or none) via a ruptured adenoma.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Good vid. I'm glad I never had to use AI's much. Only time was on heavy cycles, and tiny amounts even then. The doc seems cool af btw.

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Anything over 300mg I need one. And caber with any nandrolones.

Comment

• Glycomann

A debate on the topic.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by gotgame
            Didnt watch but going to guess they say something about lipids, low bone density which can results if one takes too much... hope they mention the sudden death which can occur by using too little ( or none) via a ruptured adenoma.
            What are you seeing and any idea of frequency?

Comment

• ESTROGEN GUY
              VET
              • Aug 2018

Good info
              http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG

Comment

• Glycomann

The dexascan is concerning especially with so many users complaining of joint pain. Estrogen very important for joint and bone health.

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                  Same here.
                  Did you notice how the cool doc stayed away from talking abjut use of an AI for high test dose bbr's.
                  He stuck with giving advice about TRT and AI's which is the ethical thing for a doctor to do.
                  He was smart not ro give advice on how to use AIs for megadose patients.
                  I cant do any cycle without Adex. My hair will fall out and i get eczema and acne and bloat and cry like a bitch watching the Lifetime Network.
                  Trt doses most guys won't need it. I stick to aromasin. I respond better to it.

Comment

• Superior
                    • Aug 2018

Great post!!!
                    http;//.

Comment

• gotgame
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Glycomann
                      What are you seeing and any idea of frequency?
                      I wouldnt call it "common" just as i wouldnt actually call lung cancer from smoking common but unfortunately i have seen it quite often but its skewed because they used to see me when they had the issues.

When i was in nyc and did interventional there was certainly too many bodybuilders who came in with adenomas and IR was called when it was actively bleeding. I lost two ppl, one on the table and one after due to complications.

Ive also had a very high number of ppl on the boards contact me with scans that showed quite large adenomas that were either being followed or scheduled to be removed.

The issue is not just estrogen though its also direct androgen stim from things like tren etc but uncontrolled estrogen plays a role.

There was a guy on ProM 2 years ago that everyone knew..short guy really good physique who had an adenoma convert to HCC ( cancer) and subquently died after having a transplant. I had suggested he change his username and remove all his posts because his abuse could have led to him not getting the care he needed due to guidelines.

Guys do go crazy with too much AI's saying it helps keep them lean...others dont like to use them because they think it prevents some gains.

My personal preference these days is letro...mainly because its so inexpensive , like 90 tabs for 120bucks, and for many guys even a 1/2 tab twice a week seems to do a damn good job at controlling E2 levels on guys up to about 750mg of test a week ofcourse this will vary and i do suggest ppl paying a few bucks getting labs done.

Aromasin is really good but its a lot more expensive and i happen to think UG stuff is underdosed based on blood work from members of the years.

I have also seen low bone density on bodybuilders which was likely a combination of extremely low bodyfat levesl, and AI's at higher dose for prolonged periods of time.

Comment

• Glycomann

Thanks GG for the info. What ademonas are you seeking of? I don't know what tissue you are talking about. It's sort of a generic term. Are you talking liver and or intestinal?

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

Interesting video. One sided I think. I would love to see something dealing with the flip.side of the coin so to speak. My try dose at my age is like most guys low dose cycle dosages.
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                            • Apr 2006

Thanks GG for the info. What ademonas are you seeking of? I don't know what tissue you are talking about. It's sort of a generic term. Are you talking liver and or intestinal?
                            I've seen him mention liver, but not sure about other tissues.

Comment

• gotgame
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2019

hepatic adenomas. historically associated with female birth control however estrogen plays a large role in men on steroids as well as direct androgen stimulation

Comment

Working...