Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Anabolic Post Training Meal

There's a lot of debate about post work out protein shakes vs food, and so on. Hank recently reopened the discussion with his post about the timing of protein intake post work out for maximum utilization of nutrients, supplements and so forth.
    After 35 years of serious weight training, nutrition experimentation I have found the key to blowing the lid off of nutrition for growth and being shredded. And I'm going to share it with all of you free of charge. All you have to do is eat this immediately after training and you will grow and stay pumped and vascular.
    They are called Krispy Cream glazed mini Krullers. Just eat two of these immediately post training and you will see your growth explode and your veins pop. Really!
    Attached Files
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Awww come on. It was funny, and you know it. Its my insulin carb up.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I seen Lee Priest eat about a dozen one time. However they were the donuts.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Not gonna lie. This time of year, if my wife made cupcakes, I smash one after a workout.

Comment

• chicken_hawk
          VET
          • May 2018

Dr. Mike Israetel was asked, what was the most anabolic thing you could put in your mouth. He replied, calories. It wasn't a license to eat whatever you want, but truth be told the biggest guys do eat some junk. I hear skinny guys complain about gaining weight but the insist on trying to eat more rice. That's fine, stay at 195.

Hawk

Comment

Working...