Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

Let's see, not one up anyone but I have had my share over the years, all bad
    1992 while playing football Torn quadricep required surgery
    2004 Ruptured C6-C7 disc, fusion surgery with metal plate
    2006 Ruptured tricep long head, surgery with metal plate holding it to my elbow
    2006 labrum tear, still needs surgery
    2008 Motorcycle crash, my 4th concussion and brain swelling and permanent brain damage
    2011 two herniated disc in my lower back that pinches off my sciatic nerve and it is so painful and uncomfortable
    I just live in pain...
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• BigSickD
      Vet
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Barbell_Barbie
      destroyed right rotator cuff on the right, torn cuff on the left, 100% detached MCL, torn right quad, shredded right pec.. hmm do i have to pick 1 lol
      Damn, I am in Love...
      BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by Shovel
        You're suppose to ride it, ya meathead! Not bench press it... Geez
        i just wanted to see if I could and I did.

Comment

• reps
          Vet
          • Oct 2007

tearing my right pec in 07, gotta a huge divet now in the lower outside tie in sucks big time, havent benched heavy since

Comment

• Stack_it
            Vet
            • Aug 2011

Bottom three vertebrae in lower back are locked and twisted so I have everyday pain there.

I was stabbed in the left forearm when I used that to block my chest

I was hit by a car (intentionally)

Left rotator cuff (6 months physical therapy helped but still have problems)

Both knees swell and ache on a regular basis

Broke my right collarbone

I think that's it for now but considering I'm only 25 I hate to see how I feel in 10 years lol.
            "Beware the battle cry of the gym pussy: 'I dont want to be big, I just want to get toned!'"

Comment

• big ragu

My hand is broken right now, and since I ride a motorcycle everyday and have to work, it's gonna stay that way. I also tore a bunch of shit in my right knee a couple years ago that put me out of commision for a while.

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

Hmmm, a few things come to mind.

Playing hockey - hyperextended my left knee
                lifting (recently) - aggrivated my degenerated disk... again (this may be at the top of the list)
                working years ago - shot in the left elbow & grazed right calf. This took a while to recover, still have lead frags in my left forearm

Comment

• nikko
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by 2Rhodesians
                  Hmmm, a few things come to mind.

Playing hockey - hyperextended my left knee
                  lifting (recently) - aggrivated my degenerated disk... again (this may be at the top of the list)
                  working years ago - shot in the left elbow & grazed right calf. This took a while to recover, still have lead frags in my left forearm

read about this on IS -sorry to hear bro. Please take it easy. The back is the worst possible thing to injure. Did I read the above right? You were shot?!

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

Back is slowly getting better, taking it easy for now. Yes, I was shot in the left elbow and had another round graze my right shin/calf... Just outside of Luanda, Angola in 1991.

Comment

• bufbiker

We should have stayed and finished the job there.
                      Appreciate your service and your sacrifice.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                        Vet
                        • Aug 2011

2009 I had Knee surgery to fix a failed Squat attempt
                        The worst surgery ever was vvvvvv
                        Shoulder Surgery 2010 from a completed but ignorant PR on flat bench ....
                        they cut bones off , fixed torn bicep, reradiused things and My god the pain was untolerable for the first 2 weeks post surgery ,,,NEVER want that agian ....

Comment

Working...