Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

Feel like my traps are standing out a lil more from them. My joints are like a well oiled machine, so I'ma keep at em!
    Semper Fi

Comment

• rockinred
      Vet
      • Oct 2011

How is that doing on the forearms? I can use some help on mine... can't get them to grow. seems like that hits them similar to reverse grip curls but a lot more weight. Do you feel it there?
      Work Hard...Train Hard...Play Hard!!!

Comment

• stumpyone
        • Jan 2012

ok, what exactely doi we have going on here??? TALK TO ME!!! this link does not work on my system
        shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• Shovel
          VET
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by rockinred
          How is that doing on the forearms? I can use some help on mine... can't get them to grow. seems like that hits them similar to reverse grip curls but a lot more weight. Do you feel it there?
          Not so much my forearms, but my upper back, neck and shoulders. I do em on shoulder/squat day. (which is tonight btw )
          Originally posted by stumpyone
          ok, what exactely doi we have going on here??? TALK TO ME!!! this link does not work on my system
          Are you drunk typing? Lol
          What are YOU talking about here..?
          Semper Fi

Comment

• stumpyone
            • Jan 2012

what r we talkin bout, a clean and jerk with out the jerk? the upper half of a clean and jerk. hips to shoulders then overhead?
            shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• stumpyone
              • Jan 2012

yes shovel, im drunk. bout to start cycle in couple of days so drinkin all the chivas regal i can get my hands on. damn i love this shit. if ya never tried it you must. trying to get my dick in the top of the bottle now. yes its that good!

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

Lmao! I haven't drank any in a couple years now. (don't know when to stop)

I was just doin a hang clean, but bringing it all the way back down to the starting dead position everytime. Nevertheless it wasn't much more than cardio. I've been staying with the conventional hang cleans for a few weeks now on shoulder/squat days.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• stumpyone
                  • Jan 2012

yeah i dont either, gone through $120 worth in four days. not including the beer.

Comment

Working...