X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JrMaFia
    BANNED for being a JETS fan
    • Oct 2007

sick excersice

I am always looking for new stuff to work into my routine. For shoulders take a 15lb db and hold in the front in raise position for 30 seconds. Then hold in side raise position for 30 seconds. I did 3 to the side and 3 in front and i was shaking and burning. sick excersice.
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
    Cassidy: Crue!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
    Cassidy: Def Lep!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.
  • OLYMPIAN

so whats the point of holding a 15 lbs db for 30 seconds, endurance contest maybe? and why is it a sick EXCERSICE?

Comment

• JrMaFia
      • Oct 2007

dude my shoulders burn like u would not believe. IT works the muscle differently
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• Shawty
        AE Female Member
        • Sep 2007

*shakes head*
        Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Hugemidget
          • May 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
          I am always looking for new stuff to work into my routine. For shoulders take a 15lb db and hold in the front in raise position for 30 seconds. Then hold in side raise position for 30 seconds. I did 3 to the side and 3 in front and i was shaking and burning. sick excersice.
          Thinking i may give these a shot. My shoulders have been seriously lagging. front/side/bent laterals, presses and upright rows just dont seem to be cutting it.
          POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Trapology
            • Jan 2007

this isant really a workout bro...i cant off top thinking of the name of this but all u are really doing is building muscle indurance...u see things like this done in combat sports
            Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Hugemidget
              • May 2007

static holds?
              POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Hugemidget
                Thinking i may give these a shot. My shoulders have been seriously lagging. front/side/bent laterals, presses and upright rows just dont seem to be cutting it.

hahha..fuck u , you fuckin show off..Mafia, go see a shrink ,bro.

Comment

• Hugemidget
                  • May 2007

lmao!!
                  POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• JrMaFia
                    • Oct 2007

dude it is always good to work new things into ur workouts. I like doing negatives for shoulder press sometimes to

Comment

• Trapology
                      • Jan 2007

dude it is always good to work new things into ur workouts. I like doing negatives for shoulder press sometimes to

its always good to change up things that are muscle specific....not that great of an idea to put aside body building technique for stamina building technique fighters/wrestlers use
                      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• need2lift
                        • Oct 2007

No need to try and reinvent the wheel, bro. Stick to the bacics.

Comment

• Hugemidget
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by need2lift
                          No need to try and reinvent the wheel, bro. Stick to the bacics.
                          amen to that!
                          POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Cruci
                            Vet
                            • Nov 2006

I remember our drill seargents making us do something similar to that in basic training. But not just holding it, we would do a bunch of reps, then hold it, then more reps, then hold it ect. You felt like your shoulders were on fire. How much good that would be for bodybuilding, who knows? But to throw that in on top of your workout wouldn't hurt anything imo.
                            Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                              • Oct 2007

Why is it everytime i suggest something i have all the fucking wise ass vets and mods here telling me it is wrong. I am simply stating it would be good for one to incorporate this into their current routine. Of course the basics are necessary.

Now some wise ass tell me i am fucking wrong

Comment

Working...