12 weeks out routine

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

i was wondering why youre having 100g of rice for meal #2 and no carbs for meal 1 which it should be ok to have some since you havent eaten anything for 8 hrs and it wont affect fat loss much ???

Comment

• Xframe

Im not following that diet yet. He has it outlined for 8-9 weeks out. Im still eating a couple meals with complex carbs/lean meat then omega's/natty pb with a complex protein blend shake at night. Like so...

meal 1
      50g whey 25g malto

meal 2
      8oz chicken 1 cup brown rice

meal 3
      8oz chicken 1 cup brown rice

meal 4 (prewo)
      4-8oz fish

During workout
      2400mg BCAA's with 30g malto

meal 5 (pwo)
      60g whey 30g malto

meal 6
      4-8oz steak 1 cup whole wheat omega pasta

meal 7
      complex protein blend with 2 tbls omega PB

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

you guys love that malto and simple carbs post training..jesus!! Contest prep= complex carbs and complex carb only in my book ..im not fan of pasta even if it's whole wheat ,not even at 12 weeks out

Contest prep is not about making it easier ,with things you like..the day you guys understand that you are the one whos gonna have to walk on stage wearing little trunks for judges to critize your physique and a crowd to watch your body from head to toe you , not to count battle some fools you will sacrifice a bit more.

good luck

Comment

• Xframe

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
          you guys love that malto and simple carbs post training..jesus!! Contest prep= complex carbs and complex carb only in my book ..im not fan of pasta even if it's whole wheat ,not even at 12 weeks out

Contest prep is not about making it easier ,with things you like..the day you guys understand that you are the one whos gonna have to walk on stage wearing little trunks for judges to critize your physique and a crowd to watch your body from head to toe you , not to count battle some fools you will sacrifice a bit more.

good luck
          So should I just eat brown rice with every meal, besides meals 6 & 7?

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

it will definitly help you reach your goal faster ..yes.

and for meal 1 you could have your protein mixed with oats and water.

and have 75 g instead of 50g, same amount of protein for meal 5.

if you gonna drink protein shakes ( i dont ) at least have 75g of it..50g of powder in liquid form ,specially whey goes through your body like water.
            Last edited by Guest; 04-10-2008, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Xframe

Well I know Im not going to be the biggest guy, so my goal is to be the most cut/vascular/striated. Im not a huge fan of protein shakes either, as Ive just grown accustom to eating food and not taking the easy way out. Thanks for your help amigo

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

yeah , condition wins over size any day ...and it might help you score a hot chick...

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                  specially whey goes through your body like water.
                  I'd only recommend whey pwo, any other time casein/egg white imo.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

YOU MUST BE SHITTING BRICKOS WITH ALL THAT MALTO

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

the only thinkg i dont understand with big A's regimen is for example hitting the bi's in the morning then while recovering bi's hitting back the next morning... also no warm up sets before supersetting

Comment

Working...