Just to inform those who dont know (about 99% of my gym)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruci
    Vet
    • Nov 2006

Just to inform those who dont know (about 99% of my gym)

Since apparently this is still a secret to most

This is a weight tree:

This is a 45 pound plate (please note: plates of other sizes still apply to this.)

This is what the weight tree should look like when you are done

The moral of the story:
    RE-RACK YOUR FUCKIN WEIGHTS!

Thanks, and have a good weekend.
    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.
  • Kat6blk

Now that is really funny... Thanks for the laugh

Comment

• Bigmikey
      Banned
      • Mar 2007

This should be mandatory study for every 135 pound dick head in a wife beater walkin into a gym!!

Comment

• Hugemidget
        • May 2007

hey Cruci, we can finally agree on something.
        POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Cruci
          Vet
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Hugemidget
          hey Cruci, we can finally agree on something.
          It was bound to happen eventually
          Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Cruci
            Vet
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Bigmikey
            This should be mandatory study for every 135 pound dick head in a wife beater walkin into a gym!!

I know. The second lesson should be:

Cell phones can be shoved in a locker. They can also be shoved up your ass. The latter will happen to you if you dont get it the fuck out of gym and quit talking while sitting on the weight bench.

Comment

• psimonkey

RE-RACK YOUR FUCKIN WEIGHTS! It's a tee-shirt design for sure!

Comment

• Bigmikey
                Banned
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Cruci
                I know. The second lesson should be:

Cell phones can be shoved in a locker. They can also be shoved up your ass. The latter will happen to you if you dont get it the fuck out of gym and quit talking while sitting on the weight bench.

LMFAO! Dude, open a I gym - Ill be the first member I swear!!

Comment

• Cruci
                  Vet
                  • Nov 2006

A t-shirt with that design, not a bad idea

Comment

• basskiller
                    Administrator
                    • Aug 2003

excellent post.. Now if you could make one that would keep my wifey's shit out of my gym/garage.. that would be cool
                    Owner of
                    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                    basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Trapology
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Bigmikey
                      It should be mandatory for them to stay home
                      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• liftsiron
                        Administrator
                        • Nov 2003

Same shit at every gym
                        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Cruci
                          Vet
                          • Nov 2006

I could yell at them here at my gym but no one speaks English here, so it wouldnt make any fucking difference

Comment

• Trapology
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Cruci
                            I could yell at them here at my gym but no one speaks English here, so it wouldnt make any fucking difference
                            terrorists in training
                            Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• psimonkey

Yell anyway brother ! Let it all out...then please post it on youtube

Comment

Working...