Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mudge
    • Sep 2003

Calculating your bodyfat

Under Body Composition, you will find the methods and where to measure, as well as a calculator itself. I lost my booklet years ago on the how and where so I have to use online versions with my calipers.
  • Naughty Nurse

Very good link...too bad I don't have calipers though!! lol How accurate do you think those other ones are where you put in measurements of certain areas in inches and then it computes it? I can't see them being terribly accurate?

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Nice link.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Ski

I go by the mirror,it never lies and is ALWAYS accurate.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by Ski
          I go by the mirror,it never lies and is ALWAYS accurate.
          lol.....

Cool link.

Comment

• Mudge
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Naughty Nurse
            Very good link...too bad I don't have calipers though!! lol How accurate do you think those other ones are where you put in measurements of certain areas in inches and then it computes it? I can't see them being terribly accurate?
            Generally they seem aimed at men, and still are not accurate for everyone (so people claim). I found my reading a little high but not too far off.

Anywho, you can get calipers and not bother calculating bodyfat, but simply track the measurements and your bodyweight, although its easier to make a direct relationship when you calculate it out and look at LBM pounds and such.

My calipers are from an old Cybergenics cutting kit that I bought when I was probably 18 or 19 LOL

Comment

• Naughty Nurse

Very cool mudge!

Comment

Working...