Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 04-15-2019, 12:29 AM   #46
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalakes View Post
My wife and I watched Ready Player One on the flight home today. I had put off watching it because I didn't think I was going to like it. It was really good though. There are a lot of hidden references in it. I am going to have to watch again.
That movie was phenomenal, it rocked. I was like you, even though i'd heard good things about it. It is so different and cool from anything I've ever watched. Spielberg knocked it out of the park on this one. My kids loved it.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:49 PM   #47
theprince
Banned

theprince is on a distinguished road
Anyone watched Interstellar? Those interested in realistic type space movies or really like cosmo type stuff would love this one.

This movie was made to really blow your mind and imagination
theprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:28 PM   #48
jalakes
VET

jalakes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
That movie was phenomenal, it rocked. I was like you, even though i'd heard good things about it. It is so different and cool from anything I've ever watched. Spielberg knocked it out of the park on this one. My kids loved it.
I agree. He really did a great job! They were a couple of times when they played the Back to the Future music. It was so short and barely noticeable but added so much to the scene.
jalakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:30 PM   #49
jalakes
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprince View Post
Anyone watched Interstellar? Those interested in realistic type space movies or really like cosmo type stuff would love this one.

This movie was made to really blow your mind and imagination
Awesome movie! I have watched it three times.
Old 04-16-2019, 06:06 PM   #50
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
THE QUAKE

Same producer who made THE WAVE. Good movie. Would been better if saw in theater bc of the effects. Still worth seeing at home...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 09:38 PM   #51
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Bumble Bee

Pretty good movie. The kids really liked it, so that was a win for me. I really like the Transformer movies. This was similar. Poor Bumble Bee is no Optimus Prime, but he did ok by himself. Was waiting for Optimus to bust in and whoop some ass at the end, but he didn't, lol.

The Seventh Son

It was a SYFY channel movie quality at best even though it had a short failed run in the theatres. If you look at it from a SYFY channel movie only, it was decent. A movie theatre quality it definately wasn't. Jeff Bridges was annoying with his lame talking style. His character was okay, but it was an aweful performance by him.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:59 AM   #52
jalakes
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Gf and I saw The Strangers: Prey at Night. First, The Strangers, part 1, was awesome. The movie made you feel like you were there. Very realistic. It's def in top 2 of our fav horror movie, along with Don't Breathe. Because of this we had high expectations for the 2nd movie, Prey at Night. Ending results? Very disappointed! Horrible! Couldn't recommend it to anyone. We thought it was so bad and poor that the first one never existed, or it was just a whole new director for the film. We watched it on Kodi last night, so luckily we didn't spend a dime on the movie. For anyone who looking to see it, don't waste your time. I give it a half a star...

Did see 12 Strong and it was good. Post 9/11 movie. Give it a 3/5 rating...

Raven was an excellent movie. Love it. Clean for an action movie. The guy in Games of Throne was the main star in it. Not sure of his name. Also the blind man in Don't Breathe is in it as well. Hot wife too. Could watch it again, as many movies I couldn't watch for 2nd time. I give it 4.5/5
Dude! You had me searching for your movie for like 10 minutes. I had no idea what movie you were talking about. You said it was Raven when it is really Braven with a B LOL! Yeah that movie was good. The actress who plays the wife is the one who interviews all of the contestants on that show "Wipe Out". She is easy on the eyes.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:07 AM   #53
jalakes
VET

Anyone see Hostiles with Christian Bale? That movie was pretty good.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:43 PM   #54
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Dude! You had me searching for your movie for like 10 minutes. I had no idea what movie you were talking about. You said it was Raven when it is really Braven with a B LOL! Yeah that movie was good. The actress who plays the wife is the one who interviews all of the contestants on that show "Wipe Out". She is easy on the eyes.
Oh damn, my bad brother. probably auto spell on my phone Yeah, that's it.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:47 PM   #55
Big B
Banned

WE DID YOUNG

This actually became a lot better than I thought. Vam Damme didn't have to do too much in this movie bc he was mute lol but still good movie!
Old 04-19-2019, 01:43 AM   #56
theprince
Banned

theprince is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Awesome movie! I have watched it three times.
Bro....You the man!!
theprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 09:27 AM   #57
jalakes
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
WE DID YOUNG

This actually became a lot better than I thought. Vam Damme didn't have to do too much in this movie bc he was mute lol but still good movie!
Dude! It's "We DIE Young" LOL! Now I think you are trolling me on purpose
Old 04-20-2019, 11:45 AM   #58
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Dude! It's "We DIE Young" LOL! Now I think you are trolling me on purpose
Dumb dumb phone. Don’t understand the auto spell on the word DIE. Oh well. Movie still good...