no-explode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Donkey

Originally posted by joebob
    wat up fellas. wat do u guys think of no-explode by bsn?i was thinkin of takin it for the last few wks of my cycle to help aid me in coming "off" any 1 used this before?if not does any1 have suggestions on somethin like that to use
    I believe it has a great b complex which is nice for fatigue or energy loss that is sometimes associated with post cycle. Personally, for post cycle, I take a b complex by itself, creatine mono, and l-arginine among sereral other things.

Comment

• Ching
      Vet
      • Oct 2005

Used it my last 2 WO's.

3 scoops training days only. Not taking the "called for" 1 scoop on off days.

Very noticable change in energy. I can "feel it" it my system as little as 15 minutes after injestion. Although I don't like any stim's while bulking, I'll probley stick w/ this for at least 8 weeks.
      X

Comment

• Cruci
        Vet
        • Nov 2006

I fuckin love that shit. Its worth the money IMO
        Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

3 scoops is quite a bit ching, I bet you're wired after that.

Comment

• elbrandone

no-xplode sucks compared to amped.... amped by met-rx is the way to go dude.

Comment

• Ching
              Vet
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by thate
              3 scoops is quite a bit ching, I bet you're wired after that.
              bet your ass bro, the stuff is pretty wild.
              X

Comment

• tlane
                VET
                • Oct 2007

Superpump250 (IDS)works great, better than no-explode for me

Comment

• Trapology
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by tlane
                  Superpump250 (IDS)works great, better than no-explode for me

maybe its do to the G of caffien in it
                  Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

Working...