Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 09-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #16
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLEATO View Post
Thanks bro thats very informative.is adequan one hit?
not really,... I have a whole long story about a problematic knee surgery.. Long story short ..The doc fugged my knee up somehow.. They just kept upping the pain meds util I was on 10 750mg vics a day.. Went through several docs and there only recourse was the pain meds.. What was supposed to be a 6 week op turned into 6months to a year before I started out on my own and said fugged the doctors

So I did some searching on my own and I ran across adequan.. researched the hell out of it.
I bought the 4 pak 5mil vials and ran I believe it was 1 ml a day until it ran out. Within a few weeks of starting the adequan, I was walking normal again.. Before the adequan, I had a hard time navigating a simple pair of steps.. Going down them was a nightmare in both pain and the knee almost giving out..
basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #17
John Benz
Vet

John Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to all
Adequan is the only drug on the market that can do everything it does....with no side effects as an added bonus.

It starts working right away by causing the body to relubricate the joints with increased synovial fluid, and then it begins to actually rebuild cartilage.

The only side effects in horses and dogs is occasional temporary dizziness or nausea, and the only reason it is available solely to the VET trade is that big pharma is in bed with FDA. If this drug could be prescribed for humans, that would hurt the sales of the the symptom relievers like Celebrex!
John Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #18
DLEATO

thanks bass/benz.

Im pretty tempted to try all three and see which ends up to be best to run long term.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:45 AM   #19
Freezerdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
not really,... I have a whole long story about a problematic knee surgery.. Long story short ..The doc fugged my knee up somehow.. They just kept upping the pain meds util I was on 10 750mg vics a day.. Went through several docs and there only recourse was the pain meds.. What was supposed to be a 6 week op turned into 6months to a year before I started out on my own and said fugged the doctors

So I did some searching on my own and I ran across adequan.. researched the hell out of it.
I bought the 4 pak 5mil vials and ran I believe it was 1 ml a day until it ran out. Within a few weeks of starting the adequan, I was walking normal again.. Before the adequan, I had a hard time navigating a simple pair of steps.. Going down them was a nightmare in both pain and the knee almost giving out..
This is exactly whats happend to me! The dam doctor has messed my ass up bad and after 3 failed surgerys in the past 2 years 2 of them being knee replacement now my right knee is fucked along with my hip and back and all the doctors want to do is feed me 6-30's a day! I'm sick of depending on a pain pill to be able to get around! This is something I'll definitely be looking into!! Thanks Bass and John!
Old 09-10-2011, 05:27 AM   #20
DLEATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezerdude View Post
This is exactly whats happend to me! The dam doctor has messed my ass up bad and after 3 failed surgerys in the past 2 years 2 of them being knee replacement now my right knee is fucked along with my hip and back and all the doctors want to do is feed me 6-30's a day! I'm sick of depending on a pain pill to be able to get around! This is something I'll definitely be looking into!! Thanks Bass and John!
was just having this discussion on another board the other day. Docs handing out meds trying to reduce the symptoms rather than fixing the source. Its too common!
Old 09-11-2011, 01:36 AM   #21
DLEATO

does the gelatine have to be knox?

dont seem to sell it here in OZ so all i can get my hands on is McKENZIE'S edible Gelatine.

would that be ok?
also, ruffly how much would two packs of knox be? teaspoon wise?
Old 10-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #22
GRAYHORSE

E-pharm Joint Force topical
Old 03-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #23
Abraham

Very interesting thread.
I'm pretty tempted to try all three and see which
ends up to be best to run long term.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:52 AM   #24
Thunder
Vet

Thunder will become famous soon enough
I run
4gr of fish oils & 1500mg of glucosamine for joints. I also read up above Deca. Yes that is a great substance for the joints
Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote