Female Supplement Line NLA now carried by Mr Supps!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RickRock
    Board Sponsor
    • Sep 2012

I think we would all love to hear what the ladies think of this new supplement line with them in mind!

Comment

• millenium girl
      • Apr 2006

I pm'd someone from Mr Supps but he never got back to me ..... I'd love to try this product.
      Don't forget to join
      http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
      http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• RickRock
        Board Sponsor
        • Sep 2012

This is a great way for you guys to pick up some stuff for your girl, and get her started on the right track to achieving their fitness goals.

Comment

• millenium girl
          • Apr 2006

Not so long ago I ordered some whey protein from a company in the UK and ended up throwing a big bag away because the taste was nasty I lost like $60 in the process.
          Don't forget to join

Comment

• Jbranken
            • Apr 2013

My gf is loving the "shred her". Stacking it with some raspberry ketones.

Comment

• Jbranken
              • Apr 2013

It's definitely worth trying. If your lady is into fitness or would like to get into it, this would be a good gift.

Comment

• RickRock
                Board Sponsor
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by millenium girl
                I pm'd someone from Mr Supps but he never got back to me ..... I'd love to try this product.
                I can look into it for you. Who did you PM? Sending out samples is not a problem at all

Comment

• juced_porkchop
                  Vet
                  • Jun 2011

awesome! Love to see some female geared products!
                  I have used mrsupps in the passed and it is quality they put out.
                  Thanks Rick!

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

can't wait to see your review

Comment

• millenium girl
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by RickRock
                      I can look into it for you. Who did you PM? Sending out samples is not a problem at all
                      I can't remember his name but he had the banner of the company in his signature.

I will pay for the shipping. Sending stuff to Europe can be expensive.
                      Don't forget to join

Comment

• RickRock
                        Board Sponsor
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by millenium girl
                        I can't remember his name but he had the banner of the company in his signature.

I will pay for the shipping. Sending stuff to Europe can be expensive.
                        I will let them know you are interested in a sample, and see what I can do for you.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

bump for the ladies holidays are coming up gotta keep the girlish figures

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

quick remind here

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Originally posted by Andreas Munzer
                              Female Supplement Line NLA now carried by Mr Supps!!!!

Come check out NLA's female supplement line that is now being carried by MrSupps!

Her Whey - Chocolate Eclair

The Ultimate Lean Protein
                              Yum! That is the first thing that comes to mind when you taste our gluten-free lean post workout protein Her Whey. It contains 28 grams of the highest quality whey isolate protein per serving, over 9 grams of glutamine per serving, and over 5 grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids per serving. Her Whey is low calorie, contains healthy medium chain triglyceride (MCT) fats...more info check here

Uplift - Raspberry or Cherry Limeade

Pre-Workout Energy

It is time to take your workouts to the next level with our pre-workout Uplift! Uplift is our clean energy pre workout that will keep you focused, energized... more info click here

Her Aminos - Pink Lemonade

Comprehensive Amino Acid Blend
                              Her Aminos is our blend of Amino Acids designed to be taken at any time of the day to fuel your muscles with nutrients that enhance recovery...
                              more info click here

Shred Her - Capsules

All Natural Ultra Concentrated Thermogenic Fat Burner
                              Shred Her is our all natural fat burner scientifically formulated and dosed for females to increase fat loss. Our formula will enhance energy, elevate your mood, and ignite your metabolism, transforming your body into a thermogenic, fat burning incinerator! But there are so many fat burners out there! Why is Shred Her any different? Well, lets take a look at... more info click here
                              bump for wifes girls etc out there for these great items!!!!!!

Comment

Working...