kickstart this section

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

kickstart this section

what is the best pro-hormone anyone has used. i have heard great things about an 8 week cycle of 1-ad and 4-ad. one guy at the gym actually put on fifteen pounds while doing this. im sure his diet went from shitty to good as well, but you never know. thoughts?
  • Easto

I don't really know jack sh*t about pro-hormones. I would much rather use the real stuff because it is proven to work.

Comment

• TANK01

Nice 1 Easto m8 ! Ditto !

Comment

• YellowJacket

Can you prove PHs dont? or is that your opinion? I think the latter is more accurate.

Comment

• Easto

I just don't think I would waste my money on them. What's your call YJ?

Comment

• YellowJacket

Although not comparable to anabolic-androgenic steroids, PHs have their place. They have come a long way since oral andro. Granted theres a myriad of worthless companies out there wanting to take your money, but companies like BDC Nutrition, Avant Labs, Molecular Nutrition, Nutrex and Ergopharm all put out excellent pro hormone products.

Comment

• razrblack

i have taken no2, and thought it was worthless as hell, other than that the only thing i buy at nutrition stores are protein, glutamine, bcaa's, animal paks, which by the way is hard as hell to choke down 22 pills a day.

Comment

• TANK01

Being Totally natural ! :P

I've tried most of the pro-hormones at one time or another and to be honest they didn't do anything much for me !

I dread to think how much they cost me over the Years, scaaarey !!!!

Comment

• urafreak

i have done the ph route as well. got 5lbs of mass with a product called tribestan. of course the gains could have been releated to something else.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

waste of money. Trade that in for easier to drink rtd protein canned supplements and enjoy the growth process

Comment

• YellowJacket

<!--QuoteBegin-FKITLETSGO+Jul 17 2003, 11:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKITLETSGO @ Jul 17 2003, 11:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> waste of money. Trade that in for easier to drink rtd protein canned supplements and enjoy the growth process [/b][/quote]
                      Another brilliant post..... any data or research to back that up? or is that just what you heard?

Comment

• urafreak

<!--QuoteBegin-FKITLETSGO+Jul 17 2003, 12:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKITLETSGO @ Jul 17 2003, 12:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> waste of money. Trade that in for easier to drink rtd protein canned supplements and enjoy the growth process [/b][/quote]
                        at the point i took this product, i had been stuck at a certain weight for a while. i believe this product helped me push past a plateau. at the time i was happy with the results for the money spent. imho i agree with YJ, ph&#39;s do have their place&#33;

Comment

• prolangtum

For now 1-Test is a legal steroid more or less, and it has done much more for me than EQ ever has....

Comment

• prolangtum

Ive been in the grey area, injecting 4-ad (which when injected in dogs was 95% as effective as testerone) and 1-Test Cyp, and my strength hasnt dropped, as i transitioned directly from Test No ester and Tren into my injectable prohormones. The 1-Test has hardened me up nicely, while the 4-ad keeps my libido up, and my agression and strength up. Plus, no worries about seizures, the powders are delivered safely to my door.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Yellow Jacket: research to prove what? that its a waste of money?

Ok lets examine the cost of a PH cycle and a AAS cycle.

VPX STACK 2
                              10 week cycle

1-Test 240 cc

EQ 240 cc

ParaDeca 240 cc

total without post cycle recovery is over 500.00 dollars

AAS from research technologies (ill use black market prices instead of wholesale just to fancy your cushon)

2 bottles of 250mg test enanthate 150.00
                              2 bottles of 200mg equipoise 200.00
                              liquid clomid 45.00

a cycle consisting of a way more than enough mg&#39;s which will gain you 20-30 pounds including post cycle recovery for under 400.00 dollars.

If you&#39;d like me to list the same cycle but at "domestic prices" I can.

2 bottles of test enth 250mg- 120.00
                              2 bottles of eq 200mg-140.00
                              1 bottle liquid clomid-45.00

total is hovering around 300.00

That is my research bro&#33;

Comment

Working...