X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

Cissus RX Journal

I started it today. Took 3 capsules this morning and will take another 3 capsules 5hours later as directed on non workout days. On workout days you take 3 in the morning and another 3, 45 min before training. I will update this on a weekly basis to give my feedback on this product.
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.
  • USPlabs

Awesome! I love these Generals helps us learn.

ceosm

Comment

• BigSickD
      Vet
      • May 2004

Just a note, I stopped my pain meds for now and also my anti-inflamatories. I am still taking Glucosamine,MSM and chondrotin, hopefully they work well together.
      BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• USPlabs

How long you been taking pain meds and anti-inflamatories.

Comment

• Dtrain

keep us posted homie

Comment

• CO-B16
            Vet
            • May 2004

yeah, definatley keep this going......for all the old crippled folk here of course...
            THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• ronb
              VET
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by CO-B16
              yeah, definatley keep this going......for all the old crippled folk here of course...
              you called?
              Failure is not an option

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long.

Life can be summed up in one four letter word .. NEXT!

Former Admin@

Comment

• BigSickD
                Vet
                • May 2004

Originally posted by USPlabs
                How long you been taking pain meds and anti-inflamatories.
                Honestly, off and on for about 4years. I had my neck fused last year and since then I live on ibuprofen.

Comment

• USPlabs

How is the transition from dropping the pain Meds. IT would be a very pleasant surprise if Cissus is helping pain of a fused neck.

ceosm

Comment

• BigSickD
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by USPlabs
                    How is the transition from dropping the pain Meds. IT would be a very pleasant surprise if Cissus is helping pain of a fused neck.

ceosm
                    I haven't taken any meds since last thursday. It may be in my head, but I think this stuff is actually working to alleviate the different problems I have. I trained back on friday and chest&bi's last night with no meds, haven't did that in a while. We will see.

Comment

• BigSickD
                      Vet
                      • May 2004

Just finished a full week. Have stayed off the meds, even though at night I really want to take them to sleep better. I have noticed that my naging right forearm pain has decreased greatly, almost totally gone. My neck still gives me fits, but I really don't expect anything to help it, we shall see. I start my winny next week, lets see how it helps my joints.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by BigSickD
                        Just finished a full week. Have stayed off the meds, even though at night I really want to take them to sleep better. I have noticed that my naging right forearm pain has decreased greatly, almost totally gone. My neck still gives me fits, but I really don't expect anything to help it, we shall see. I start my winny next week, lets see how it helps my joints.
                        Good to hear bro.

Comment

• ronb
                          VET
                          • Sep 2004

i just started this stuff this week. i may have to hijsck this thread some. lol i have a real bad pain in my left elbow and i'm hoping this works.
                          Failure is not an option

Former Admin@

Comment

• USPlabs

I would love some updates. The thread has not moved in months.

ceosm

Comment

• ronb
                              VET
                              • Sep 2004

i'm on my second week of using this. So far i have not noticed too much of a difference since i still have pain in my elbow but it does seem to be easing up. i will know this week when i do my trainings.
                              Failure is not an option

Former Admin@

Comment

Working...