Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 07-06-2006, 11:34 PM   #1
joebob

joebob is on a distinguished road
no-explode

wat up fellas. wat do u guys think of no-explode by bsn?i was thinkin of takin it for the last few wks of my cycle to help aid me in coming "off" any 1 used this before?if not does any1 have suggestions on somethin like that to use
joebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:37 AM   #2
rippedfreak
Banned

rippedfreak is on a distinguished road
bro im sure it wouldnt be bad thing to add to the mix but ive heard alot of negatives on that and that its really over rated......just wat ive heard..
rippedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:42 PM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
It's popular probably wouldn't hurt a bulking cycle.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:41 PM   #4
joebob

joebob is on a distinguished road
ok so does any1 have any suggestions on something else i should take
joebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:57 PM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebob
ok so does any1 have any suggestions on something else i should take
I think few will disagree that good quality food is the best supplement. I also like to take a pwo protein shake.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:12 PM   #6
ALRI627

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebob
wat up fellas. wat do u guys think of no-explode by bsn?i was thinkin of takin it for the last few wks of my cycle to help aid me in coming "off" any 1 used this before?if not does any1 have suggestions on somethin like that to use
What are you currently running on your cycle? I don't think NO-Explode will help. It does give a pretty good pump though.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:05 AM   #7
pct

It would be good for the end of/after a cycle because it gives you a lot of energy and makes you have quality workouts. I took it before I ever did AAS and it definately helped a little. Its really not worth the $45 it costs though.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:17 AM   #8
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
I use it while on and while off

while off cycle I also use Niox and Vitrix by Nutrex - No Explode, and Cell Mass

this time I also added 17 HD by Vyotech which by the way seems really promising as a test amplifier in a natural supp

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 10:48 PM   #9
Mick-G
VET

Mick-G is on a distinguished road
Ive used the NOXplode and i like the Amped by Met-RX much better. Go to dpsnutrition.com and take a look at both of their ingrediants and make your own assumption. It tastes better too, imo.
Mick-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:22 PM   #10
trex1

Ive tried both No-xplode and Amped and I also thought the Amped was a lot better pre-workout.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:37 PM   #11
the shocker

Bro, I worked at gnc so i have tried superpumped250 by gasprsi, xyeince noxcg3, bsn no-xplode, and mhp's trac no powder. and that was in the order from worst to best in my opinion. I loved the MHP's feeling and pumps alot
Old 10-19-2007, 11:42 AM   #12
DanB21

No-Xplode didn't do much for me, I really didn't notice anything. One product to look at is Shock Therapy by Universal Nutrition, it's cheap and effective. You can also try a Beta Alaine product, Horse Power by Ultimate Nutrition is pretty good as well. Superpump250 seems to be a hit or miss, many report stomach aching like myself. There is also Smash by Axis Labs which seems to get some good reviews. I think you'd be happy with Shock Therapy or HorsePower, but No-Xplode isn't that bad if you can find a decent price for it.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:40 AM   #13
Ching
Vet

Ching is on a distinguished road
^^^ for any other reviews.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:21 PM   #14
the shocker

Im on that MRI new black powder and i love that stuff its got a weird tangy but good taste but is awesome in the gym. But i still think the mhp's trac no is the best
Old 10-24-2007, 04:10 PM   #15
Trapology

Trapology will become famous soon enoughTrapology will become famous soon enough
as far as the quality of creatine goes n.o explode is right up there