• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DRveejay11
    Side Effects and Maintenance

Side effects of this drug are known to include diarrhea, nausea and anxiety, this provoked a 15% drop out rate among participants in the trial. For most patients Rimonabant only remained effective for weight loss for up to about 34 weeks, though continuous use of the drug has been shown to maintain the weight loss.After ending their use of Rimonabant, most patients regained most of the weight they had lost.

Pub-Med was not very helpful as this drug is relatively new Still searching....

the original study I read stated that the users maintained weight loss for up to 2 years after they stopped the use of the drug - so this is totally opposite information - but I have looked all over for more info on it and I didnt find much at all - as you said to new yet
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Friscochick
      • May 2004

Frisco, if you are a high strung/stressed individual, the inevitable ensuing cortisol elevations can lead to genetically programmed localized (abdominal) fat gain and associated bloating (water weight) in many....hence the recent onslaught of over-hyped (ineffecctive) products such as Cortislim, and the like. Dieting will induce this as well (as the body perceives this as another form of 'stress' ).

Perhaps researching a product such as topical Glycyrrhetiniic Acid (TargeX) may help you counter these sides as its delivery system (transdermal as opposed to systemic) and potency of product (Glycyrrhetiniic Acid has been studied and proven effective) may yield desirable results for you.

wow! your a regular scientist over there. Your right though. I know this to be true... This week however, has been good with the Rimonabant. Im losing more weight with it. I just need to keep my stress levels down. What is this (TargeX)?

Comment

• Friscochick
        • May 2004

Originally posted by liftsiron
        That's a good question for optimal effect I have found it best to split the dose. I'm now taking 10mgs am and 7-8mgs pm.

Ohh! How is this dosing going?

Comment

• Friscochick
          • May 2004

Thanks. Why did you change your picture? I like the other one

Comment

• Friscochick
            • May 2004

Deacon said it showed my pubes (Why's he lookin anyway?).................

really!! lemme see again! LOL

So what experiences have you or anyone you know had with this TARGX? Is this like that topical Yohibe?

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Friscochick
              Ohh! How is this dosing going?

Going real well, no noticeable sides.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Friscochick
                • May 2004

LOL

Not at all like Yohimine/Yohimbe. This stuff tagets and mediates cortisol and its receptors disabling them from expression. Increased cortisol = increased fat gain + increased edema (local).

Topical Yohimbine/Yohimbe targets A2 receptors (adipoocytes). A novel idea on paper but only "mediocre" results experienced largely in part due to the carriers used are always weak. If someone used a decent carrier (PLOGEL/DMSO), the stuff would actually be an incredible weapon in the arsenal in spot reduction IMO. However, IF in fact such a good carrier matrix IS used, potential for systemic effects will be observed as well. Some people cannot handle YO-sides (sytemically), thus the reason for weak transdermal applications. It's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't issues. Of note: some love the stuff, some have labeled it useless.

Topical PGF2a -same problem as described above

So what are the reported results with TARGEX? Have you used it? Known anyone etc? Sounds very interesting.

Comment

• Deacon
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2005

Yeah no doubt! WTF Deac -- thought we were boyz -- HATER!!!

LOL

Good Luck Frisco!!
                  we are Doc but the fact that Cjas is blonde, buffed and beautiful swayed me her way
                  "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• cjas
                    • May 2006

Looking like it's going well for you Frisco. Good to hear. I started taking 10mg ed today actually. And so far I'm not really hungry. But I have been extemely busy today so I haven't thought about food much.. The true test will be when I go back to work next week. The 2-4pm time frame is usually bad for me..

I'll keep you updated.

Comment

• cjas
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by Deacon
                      we are Doc but the fact that Cjas is blonde, buffed and beautiful swayed me her way

I knew the blonde hair would work in my favor eventually!

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

it was more than that baby - but the blonde hair did help

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

I been SOLD OUT like a lil bitch!

you have a PM - damn you whine like a little bitch too!!!! LOL J/K couldnt resist

Comment

• Deacon
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2005

but I would have had your back bro - anyday

Comment

• cjas
                              • May 2006

*Update*

I've been taking 10mg ed now for 5 days. I will weight myself by the end of the week.. My appetiate is gone, and I've noticed that I really have to pay attention to the time so I remember to eat. I'm not forcing myself to eat. When I have a meal it's satisfying and I can eat it.. Trust me, food still tastes good. The biggest difference I've noticed so far is just not being excessively hungry. And that is a good thing.

I'm looking forward to the scale reading on Friday.

Comment

• Friscochick
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by cjas
                                *Update*

I've been taking 10mg ed now for 5 days. I will weight myself by the end of the week.. My appetiate is gone, and I've noticed that I really have to pay attention to the time so I remember to eat. I'm not forcing myself to eat. When I have a meal it's satisfying and I can eat it.. Trust me, food still tastes good. The biggest difference I've noticed so far is just not being excessively hungry. And that is a good thing.

I'm looking forward to the scale reading on Friday.

So excited to see! I go in waves. I upped my dosage to 10MG AM 5MG PM

Comment

Working...