Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speck
    • Jan 2004

herbal ECA?

i picked up an herbal ECA stack from Universal Nutrition the other day. has anyone tried this?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by speck
    i picked up an herbal ECA stack from Universal Nutrition the other day. has anyone tried this?

It can't be ECA unless it's old herbal eph has been banned for sale.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• speck
      • Jan 2004

here's what it contains...
      bitter orange - 200mg
      guarana - 400mg
      white willow - 600mg

i tried it and i dont get jittery like i did on ephedra. only taking a minimal amount for starters, i'll keep you posted as i up my intake.

thanks lifts

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Bitter orange is standerized to 6% Synephrine which is not nearly as effective as eph. The forumla does have some positive fat burning effects though.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by speck
          here's what it contains...
          bitter orange - 200mg
          guarana - 400mg
          white willow - 600mg

i tried it and i dont get jittery like i did on ephedra. only taking a minimal amount for starters, i'll keep you posted as i up my intake.

thanks lifts
          cool....

It's funny but when ever I forget my Xena's(with ephedra) and I have to buy a packet of non ephedra, it sucks really bad. It really does nothing for me, lucky I still have 1 full bottle plus what I have now.

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Originally posted by rado
            cool....

It's funny but when ever I forget my Xena's(with ephedra) and I have to buy a packet of non ephedra, it sucks really bad. It really does nothing for me, lucky I still have 1 full bottle plus what I have now.

I still have over 3 bottles left thank God!

Comment

• Naughty Nurse

In Canada we must resort to 8mg tabs...that's all it's allowed to dose as...well, some of us.

Comment

• CO-B16
                Vet
                • May 2004

i just bought a bottle of ephedra free stacker 2, and they suck ****..... i dont think they work at all.... i can still come across some ephedra, but no stacks anymore.....
                THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Naughty Nurse

Originally posted by CO-B16
                  i just bought a bottle of ephedra free stacker 2, and they suck ****..... i dont think they work at all.... i can still come across some ephedra, but no stacks anymore.....
                  Just buy some regular aspirin and caffeine pills and throw that in with the ephedra.

Comment

• rubberduckyo

I've never had any luck with the herbal versions. I'm curious what you think of this one......

Comment

Working...