3/7/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 20% off Taurine

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cane

3/7/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 20% off Taurine

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off Premium powders taurine .Sale starts Thursdays 3/7/13 at 2 pm est and ends when the clock strikes midnight!

20 % Discount code =taurine

link to mr supps store --->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/80/Taurine+%28400g%29/

Premium Powders Taurine (400g)

HPLC Tested for potency and purity
    5g scoop included, no guess work on amount being used
    Micro Granulized for superb flow and minimal clumping
    No fillers, No Flavors
    Use any Extreme Premium Powders Flavors to make it exceptionally easy to drink
    This product is NOT flavored!
    Check out our Extreme Flavors to flavor this product as YOU see fit!

Taurine is a non-essential amino acid. It is an important component of bile acids, which are used to absorb fats and fat-soluble vitamins.

Taurine regulates the heartbeat, maintains the stability of cell membranes, transports calcium in an out of cells, and regulates the activity of brain cells. It is also a powerful antioxidant.

Recent Research

The University of California reports that Taurine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the central nervous system, and it plays an important role in regulating osmosis and in the protection and function of neurons, or nerve cells. UC also reports that supplementation of Taurine can reduce alcohol dependency and relapse.

The City University of New York found that injected Taurine had significant antiepileptic effects in mice. A reduction in occurrence of tonic seizures was observed, along with a reduced duration of convulsions and mortality rate following seizures.

The Tokyo National Institute of Health and Nutrition found that when obese mice were supplemented with Taurine, obesity was reduced.
    Research in humans indicates that Taurine enhances contractile strength of the heart muscle; Taurine is believed to help prevent heart failure and lower blood pressure.

The Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University studied the protective effects of Taurine supplementation on exercise performance and exercise-induced oxidative stress in cyclists. They found that subjects supplementing with Taurine could cycle for longer and that they were more efficient at taking up oxygen.

The University of Maryland Medical Center reports improved heart function with Taurine ingestion

What kind of results can I expect from supplementing with Taurine?

May Improve Heart Health
    May Increase Stamina When Working Out
    May Increase Oxygen Uptake
    May Decrease Muscle Damage
    May Increase Fat Metabolism
    May Work as a Powerful Antioxidant
    May Increase Memory and Concentration
    May Support Healthy Immune System

Who should supplement with Taurine?

Anyone with symptoms of deficiency, which may include impaired vision, problems with fat metabolism, or retinal degeneration, should supplement with Taurine.

Diabetics, along with vegetarians who consume no eggs or dairy products may consider supplementation with Taurine after consulting with a physician.

What dosage should I take?

Take one serving (1 scoop 5g) twice daily. For best results, mix with 8 to 12 oz. of water, and add Premium Powders Flavor Mix for extra deliciousness.

What side effects can I expect?

Taurine has been safely used by adults in studies lasting up to one year. People enrolled in research studies have not reported any side effects connected with the use of Taurine.
  • RickRock
    Board Sponsor
    • Sep 2012

Taurine is excellent for alleviating bad cramping or back pumps, and is a staple for many for those that cycle. Great sale right here!

Comment

• juced_porkchop
      Vet
      • Jun 2011

I highly rec Taurine!
      I also have used mr.supps products before and liked them very much.
      Thanks for the sale!

still got a btl of beastdrol stashed away for a rainy day :-P

Comment

• juced_porkchop
        Vet
        • Jun 2011

I take 1-3g ed on or off cycle. very good addition.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

for general health and I believe its found in most eng. drinks too

Comment

• dylangemelli

this is a staple for me... there are MULTIPLE benefits for this whether on or off cycle... I highly recommend it and would definitely take advantage of this sale!

Comment

• MuscleAddiction
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by juced_porkchop
              I take 1-3g ed on or off cycle. very good addition.
              I do the same...and am just about to run out, so heading over to the site to order now.

Comment

Working...