best supplements to gain size?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hardgainer

best supplements to gain size?

I need to gain weight, but there are so many different supplements out there I do not know which ones are good and which ones are not. I do not want to gain fat, I want pure muscle mass (like everyone I guess). What companies and supplements could you suggest that will help me with this?
    Thanks
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

Don't wast your money going supplement crazy, stick to the basic. A good diet, proper sleep, 2g of protein per bodyweight, EFAs such as Flax & Fish oil, and perhaps some creatine depending on what your goals are. Also look for some dextrose powder to take post workout along with your whey shake. I specifically say whey protein because you need a fast acting protein post workout.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by FContact
      Don't wast your money going supplement crazy, stick to the basic. A good diet, proper sleep, 2g of protein per bodyweight, EFAs such as Flax & Fish oil, and perhaps some creatine depending on what your goals are. Also look for some dextrose powder to take post workout along with your whey shake. I specifically say whey protein because you need a fast acting protein post workout.

Yup, along with lean red meat, chicken breasts, eggs and oatmeal.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rado

great advice !

Comment

Working...