M1T again . . .

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angrylifter

M1T again . . .

i was reading about M1T, and i read that you shouldn't use it more than 2 weeks, and then stop. if your going to use it, what would be the proper way to do a cycle, and the proper dosage in it, and how long would you recomend staying off it before you do another one? also - i heard about you should take something else to bring your homones up to balance or something when you are done, im trying to learn more about it, what would be the correct way?
  • bodyfat123

MIT

i can't answer your questions about MIT, since i have been using it for about 9 days.
    I use smaller doses, because i reacted pretty violently the first time i took some.
    I am currently taking about 8mg per day.

Undoubtedly, i have gained 4 lbs of muscle in a few days, and i am sure if i increased the dosage i would gain more.

One of the problems i have had is that it is virtually impossible to use the treadmill whilst on the MIT cycle.

I used to walk and run on a 10 incline, now i can hardly use a 4 incline without my calves cramping up.

I haven't noticed any lethargy, but rather, added strength and much increased endurance.

MIT really screws up my sleep, i have been waking up more often during the night.

I have become more aggressive that's for sure...little things piss me off much more, and i strongly reccomend to stay away from important decisions whislt on the cycle.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I would advise a four week cycle 10 to 20mgs ed with a nolva pct afterwards.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• angrylifter

Originally posted by bodyfat123
        i can't answer your questions about MIT, since i have been using it for about 9 days.
        I use smaller doses, because i reacted pretty violently the first time i took some.
        I am currently taking about 8mg per day.

Undoubtedly, i have gained 4 lbs of muscle in a few days, and i am sure if i increased the dosage i would gain more.

One of the problems i have had is that it is virtually impossible to use the treadmill whilst on the MIT cycle.

I used to walk and run on a 10 incline, now i can hardly use a 4 incline without my calves cramping up.

I haven't noticed any lethargy, but rather, added strength and much increased endurance.

MIT really screws up my sleep, i have been waking up more often during the night.

I have become more aggressive that's for sure...little things piss me off much more, and i strongly reccomend to stay away from important decisions whislt on the cycle.
        how sever have the side effects been - will age contribute to how extreame they are? and when you say 8mg doses, how do you control the doses when it comes in caps? what brand/type are taking? thanks for the info

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I don't believe that anyone who is not at least in their early twenties should use m1t, it is a very powerful steroid that can interfere drastically with your hormone levels. I also believe that it is quite possible that m1t may cause a premature closing of growth plates, therefore stunting growth. It will certainaly affect the htpa.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• angrylifter

ohhhh - i didn't know it could stunt your growth, what exactly would it do to hormone levels to mess them up? would it be irreversible?

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by angrylifter
              ohhhh - i didn't know it could stunt your growth, what exactly would it do to hormone levels to mess them up? would it be irreversible?

The m1t will shut down your htpa which signals your testes to produce testosterone, so your natural test production will lower or possibably stop all together. I highly doubt than any of the hormonal effects would be irreversible. Anavar is the only steroid that I know of that won't risk stunting growth.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BMZ

when I used M1T I used 15-20 mg per day for about 3 or 4 weeks, worked great.

Comment

• angrylifter

effects

What types of sexual side effects come from using M1t - does it depend on the dosage/age of user and cycle length? what some you all have noticed?

when is the best time to take M1t? like 30 min before you train, or first thing in the morning?

how do you tell how much of a dose you are taking - legal gears says take 1 tablet 1 time a day - how many mgs is that?

Comment

Working...