X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IBBAdmin
    VET
    • Jun 2012

Some new ailments,lol

All of a sudden I have been waking up and my lower back to my glues are tight and hurt like hell.. I can not bend to pick up my slippers.lol.. I have to stretch first thing in the morning. And my right elbow had tendonitis ,lol.

Besides everything else we all have.. ha ha ha
  • BikerTrash
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

Sucks getting old doesn't it ,,,,,Every morning I wake up and feel like a dried up tin can man who needs to be oiled to get moving .....
    Without a Hot shower every morning first thing I don't move ...

Comment

• IBBAdmin
      VET
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by BikerTrash
      Sucks getting old doesn't it ,,,,,Every morning I wake up and feel like a dried up tin can man who needs to be oiled to get moving .....
      Without a Hot shower every morning first thing I don't move ...
      hell yeah, Hot shower every morning to get moving is my thing also. It sucks getting old and what really sucks is that I have been working harder in the past 2 years then I have in the past 20

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

I've thought about a yoga class to help with my joint issues--laugh all you want I guess. But I hear you IBB. I have a bad right shoulder a reconstructed left elbow arthritis in both knees and an odd clicking noise in my right ankle so yeah getting old sucks

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

My hamstrings are like two pine 2x4s and they effect my whole body. When they get right, which is usually, they effect everything from my heels to the neck. I just keep working at them.

Comment

• IBBAdmin
            VET
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ozzy69
            I've thought about a yoga class to help with my joint issues--laugh all you want I guess. But I hear you IBB. I have a bad right shoulder a reconstructed left elbow arthritis in both knees and an odd clicking noise in my right ankle so yeah getting old sucks
            Actually a few years ago after a long hospital stay I did yoga 4 times a week for a few months. Best feeling I have ever had. I tried it again, just a light yoga so I can get my body warmed up and flexible but twat yoga instructor was a replacement for the regular one and she didn't believe in light yoga hence killed me and all the old ladies that attended, since then I haven't went lol But it is great

Comment

Working...