Any feedbacks on hgh generic blue tops

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forkboy

Any feedbacks on hgh generic blue tops

anyone? its says it has 191aa. any thought's?
  • strongman
    Vet
    • Feb 2009

what kind of feedback do you want? they work great, been on them forever, can't beat the price etc. etc.

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by strongman
      what kind of feedback do you want? they work great, been on them forever, can't beat the price etc. etc.
      Yeah they are cheap. But I'm worried about the effectiveness. Is it from sci-tech that one that uve been using?

Comment

• USNCTT
        VET
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Forkboy
        Yeah they are cheap. But I'm worried about the effectiveness. Is it from sci-tech that one that uve been using?
        For one you do not need to be on growth. I can tell you right now that you have not lifted long enough or hard enough to max out your full genetic potential.

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by USNCTT
          For one you do not need to be on growth. I can tell you right now that you have not lifted long enough or hard enough to max out your full genetic potential.
          LOL. I am not saying im gonna use it. Im just asking cuase i will be getting 30,000iu to sold here in my country. Im just asking some good or bad feedbacks. So i will know.

Comment

• USNCTT
            VET
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Forkboy
            LOL. I am not saying im gonna use it. Im just asking cuase i will be getting 30,000iu to sold here in my country. Im just asking some good or bad feedbacks. So i will know.
            Well from what I have heard everyone seems to love blue tops but I have never heard of the company ur getting them from.

Comment

• ninobambino
              • Jan 2005

Fork, You cannot go wrong with blues. The color of the tops are just that different color same thing inside. Blue, Yellow, Red, green, brown. Of course they are not HG tho.
              For the price IMO you just can't beat the blues. I know we can't talk prices here but you are saving a fortune in the long run with them with almost the same results, sometimes better, sometimes not better. But definitely better bang for your buck.

Fork, do you pan on running these? Just curious cas' you seem rather young yet.
              I really hope you are not getting 30,000 i.u.'s..lol that's alot of gh n that's a down payment on a house...lol

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by ninobambino
                Fork, You cannot go wrong with blues. The color of the tops are just that different color same thing inside. Blue, Yellow, Red, green, brown. Of course they are not HG tho.
                For the price IMO you just can't beat the blues. I know we can't talk prices here but you are saving a fortune in the long run with them with almost the same results, sometimes better, sometimes not better. But definitely better bang for your buck.

Fork, do you pan on running these? Just curious cas' you seem rather young yet.
                I really hope you are not getting 30,000 i.u.'s..lol that's alot of gh n that's a down payment on a house...lol

No buddy not planning on running them. Just for business. Thanks for your reply guys.

Comment

• tacosupreem

thumbs up when i used them. if i could afford it id use it year round

Comment

• Shinobi

You guys make me laugh!!! have you ever used real GH like Saizen or Humatrope?!!?
                    Well after years on bluetops I can guarantee you that it doesnt do NOTHING!! ZERO!!! NADA!!! compared to Saizen/Humatrope.

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by Shinobi
                      You guys make me laugh!!! have you ever used real GH like Saizen or Humatrope?!!?
                      Well after years on bluetops I can guarantee you that it doesnt do NOTHING!! ZERO!!! NADA!!! compared to Saizen/Humatrope.
                      Oye el hijoputa de madre es usted vendiéndose o algo consigue a su madre asno de mierda el infierno de aquí. Coma su saizen y sorba mi amartillar.

Comment

Working...