X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A1food4u
    • Apr 2024

A1 F'd up Pump Juice LOG

Pump juice as stimulus after pct

have received the watermelon version of the pump juice. Packaging looks stellar, I appreciate that the labeling allows you to read every word instead of needing a magnifying glass. I will officially start the log on Monday.

I am approaching this from a different angle then most. I am 4 weeks out of pct, feeling "flat" in the gym and with general motivation. Attention span isn't what it should be, lack pep and drive. many of you know the place and feeling.... My experiment will see if the application of pump juice re-fires that drive even in my test depleted state. Not looking for miracles, I am a realist and those who have read my logs know that it will contain verifiable information as well as anecdotal "how I feel" observations.

I know my "state " of mind is due to a situation that this compound will not fix, but, I am hoping it will give me a "boost" to get back on track before the gains I made are lost......

A1
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Good start and great you logging this along with me.
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• clutchitalian
      • Sep 2011

nice a1 im gonna log too ill keep an eye on both of urs too.........

Comment

• cane

good stuff a1! ill be following. you have ran excellent logs in the past and all we ask for is honest feedback

Comment

• MidwestBeast
          • Sep 2012

In for the ride, bro!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
          But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• A1food4u

Opened the pack, noticed that the contents were completely mixed and powdery, many pre work outs I have tried have "clumps" in them, some even turned to a solid in the pack, this was pleasantly surprising.

Next surprise, it mixed!!!! Many of you will know what I mean, even with shaker cups many pre" just don't completely dissolve, are lumpy and leave all kinds of residue in the cup, The Pump juice mixed simply with a swirl in the bottom of a regular glass.... Cudo's on this. Means 100% of the product is usable...

Did as directed on label tried 1/2 scoop. At first I was under-whelmed, admittedly I was looking for a "jolt" that nervous uptick in energy, an uneasiness and jittery feel but it never happened. I did however have a good work out, felt motivated and actually pushed in a couple extra reps. My work outs had been laborious, I'm off and as the lead in states depleted in the testes for reasons of my own doing, it is early but I was pleased with todays efforts. Placebo? don't know yet but will keep you posted.

Comment

• A1food4u

Today used a full scoop....

For awhile I've been noticing the decline in strength accompanying my current situation, I hesitate to list my lifts as they are depressing, this morning however I did move them slightly in the other direction. I had been failing regularly in the final set of exercises but today I finished all reps cleanly.
              I'm sure its the pump juice... my mental state is largely the same but I did recapture a bit of drive, I missed it.

I am reading other logs, I am stoked that the guys are all enjoying the product immensely and I apologize that mine isn't "glowing" however I have always logged honestly. In my current state I am finding that the PJ is assisting already. I did afterall get all set work in cleanly. There is no buzzy feeling and I can say that the arms and upper chest are looking better today than they have in a couple weeks....

More to come....

Comment

• cane

Originally posted by A1food4u
                Opened the pack, noticed that the contents were completely mixed and powdery, many pre work outs I have tried have "clumps" in them, some even turned to a solid in the pack, this was pleasantly surprising.

Next surprise, it mixed!!!! Many of you will know what I mean, even with shaker cups many pre" just don't completely dissolve, are lumpy and leave all kinds of residue in the cup, The Pump juice mixed simply with a swirl in the bottom of a regular glass.... Cudo's on this. Means 100% of the product is usable...

Did as directed on label tried 1/2 scoop. At first I was under-whelmed, admittedly I was looking for a "jolt" that nervous uptick in energy, an uneasiness and jittery feel but it never happened. I did however have a good work out, felt motivated and actually pushed in a couple extra reps. My work outs had been laborious, I'm off and as the lead in states depleted in the testes for reasons of my own doing, it is early but I was pleased with todays efforts. Placebo? don't know yet but will keep you posted.
                i understand compleletly.But as i told you on another board and i will repeat here for other people.Some people love that jittery feeling of being overstimmed and others HATE IT. i like it, why i used dmaa based pre-workout products ! alot of people want preworkouts that dont give that feeling. this product is aimed at a the crowd that dont want to be overstimed.just effective clean energy and a good pump

great work a1 like always! We all will be following throughout, keep it up

Comment

• A1food4u

Originally posted by cane
                  i understand compleletly.But as i told you on another board and i will repeat here for other people.Some people love that jittery feeling of being overstimmed and others HATE IT. i like it, why i used dmaa based pre-workout products ! alot of people want preworkouts that dont give that feeling. this product is aimed at a the crowd that dont want to be overstimed.just effective clean energy and a good pump

It's nice that a company would target the low stim or non stim crowd. Some of us older athlete's don't need extra help to raise our BP's ... Good Move!

Comment

• A1food4u

Third dose...

this morning was 30 min fasted cardio, then legs. Knees have been bothersome lately. weights were unspectacular but again, I had the energy and drive to finish all sets fully. I continue to like the "smooth" nature of the product, particularly the lack of an afternoon crash. I had been looking "flat" in the mirror, happens everytime I go natural, however yesterday even at bed time I had a more "finished" look with good curves and insertions....

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                      • Sep 2012

Third dose...

this morning was 30 min fasted cardio, then legs. Knees have been bothersome lately. weights were unspectacular but again, I had the energy and drive to finish all sets fully. I continue to like the "smooth" nature of the product, particularly the lack of an afternoon crash. I had been looking "flat" in the mirror, happens everytime I go natural, however yesterday even at bed time I had a more "finished" look with good curves and insertions....
                      Glad it's been treating you well so far, brother.

Coming "off" can definitely play with your emotions and the mirror -- no doubt about that. Good thing about PJ is there's no reason it can't be utilized pretty much all the time, so it's a nice product to have in the arsenal.

Glad you've been finding success at the end of your workouts.

Don't get hung up on the numbers; just on the progress.

Easier said than done, but I have that discussion with myself pretty regularly. I feel like what I'm doing isn't good enough or what it should be, but the bottom line is as long as it's moving in the right direction -- you're doing something right.

Stay strong.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
                      But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• MindlessWork
                        • Aug 2011

It's nice that a company would target the low stim or non stim crowd. Some of us older athlete's don't need extra help to raise our BP's ... Good Move!
                        Agreed...I am one of those older guys who don't really need that cracked out feeling. Just steady energy and focus. At 52 I just am no longer a spring chicken but still make things happen in the gym
                        “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Originally posted by MindlessWork
                          Agreed...I am one of those older guys who don't really need that cracked out feeling. Just steady energy and focus. At 52 I just am no longer a spring chicken but still make things happen in the gym
                          Same here so pump juice is perfect Happy to see its return

Comment

• basskiller
                            Administrator
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by cane

I'm one of those that don't like that over stimmed feeling. I'm not a big caffeine addict, so when I take certain products.. the stims hit me hard.
                            so this sounds like a winner
                            Owner of
                            Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                            basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Big B
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by basskiller
                              I'm one of those that don't like that over stimmed feeling. I'm not a big caffeine addict, so when I take certain products.. the stims hit me hard.
                              so this sounds like a winner
                              No joke my friend. Looking for a pre workout, need to try this

Comment

Working...