A1 F'd up Pump Juice LOG

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A1food4u

Sorry for the break. I'm out if town watching my daughter pitch her first college tourney... Today I'm hitting it, first time since Friday. Didn't bring the PJ didn't want a TSA problem. Work out was labored, I feel a significant "change" in energy... I'll be back on the PJ as soon as I return home.... Thanks for the comments gentlemen, your attention on the log gives me a nice push... Thanks

Comment

• cane

excellent reports a1! Enjoy the precious time with your family/daughter, its priceless.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Originally posted by A1food4u
        Sorry for the break. I'm out if town watching my daughter pitch her first college tourney... Today I'm hitting it, first time since Friday. Didn't bring the PJ didn't want a TSA problem. Work out was labored, I feel a significant "change" in energy... I'll be back on the PJ as soon as I return home.... Thanks for the comments gentlemen, your attention on the log gives me a nice push... Thanks
        that's really cool a great dad moment cool will be checking to see how the few days off affect your reaction to pj

Comment

• A1food4u

Again, sorry for the MIA...

Hit it well this morning, dosed 1 scoop 30 min prior. was chest day and I hadn't dabbled near 300 since being off. This morning I was feeling good and went for 275, got 3 clean and a partial. When "on" my max was 355 so you can see the fall off... but I was reluctant to go past 250 for awhile now.

I am starting to feel like myself again and I'm sure with my test levels getting closer to natural state when coupled with the PJ is the reason for the added strength and energy. Could also just be that my head is outta my ass, but the clean energy feel of the product is very cool.

Work out was 530 this am and my chest feels tight and solid a good long lasting pump...

Comment

• cane

awesome log a1... keep it up, we all following and with ya

Comment

• A1food4u

Today was back, shoulders and Bi's
              used 1 scoop of the pump juice

Military press, seated rows, DB shoulder press, overhead lat pulls, one arm db rows over bench, alternating db hammer curls finished with 21's on a straight bar..

I continue to improve out of the post pct funk. I feel confident saying now that the pj is helping as a catalyst, it gives clean energy and I feel focused. Today the 21's at the end are something I started when bulking, they really accent the peak if you concentrate on raising the weight over the pinky side of the hand instead of a sloppy supinated grip. My arms looked better than I'd seen them in a couple months. Work out was 530 am its now 1 pm and the bis are painfully firm as I peck away with my two fingers..lol

best part of this is the lack of a midday crash... the feeling of PJ being in you just seems to ebb slowly away...

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

Today was back, shoulders and Bi's
                used 1 scoop of the pump juice

Military press, seated rows, DB shoulder press, overhead lat pulls, one arm db rows over bench, alternating db hammer curls finished with 21's on a straight bar..

I continue to improve out of the post pct funk. I feel confident saying now that the pj is helping as a catalyst, it gives clean energy and I feel focused. Today the 21's at the end are something I started when bulking, they really accent the peak if you concentrate on raising the weight over the pinky side of the hand instead of a sloppy supinated grip. My arms looked better than I'd seen them in a couple months. Work out was 530 am its now 1 pm and the bis are painfully firm as I peck away with my two fingers..lol

best part of this is the lack of a midday crash... the feeling of PJ being in you just seems to ebb slowly away...
                awesome to hear its helping you through pct

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                  • Sep 2012

Gotta love that!

Always nice to think back and realize that it just sort of faded hours ago without you noticing the transition until after the fact.

Great stuff, bro!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
                  But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• A1food4u

Today is supposed to be an off day.... trying to decide what to do, I feel motivated and want to hit it again

Workouts have been good, better than they have been for awhile, I feel like myself again, clear headed and decisive. The pump juice is providing a nice "intensity" to my efforts, part of this is visual for me. I look solid again from the rejuvenation and from the PJ. Pumps last well into the day. Energy stays with me for a while. This is a good product for me, and it came at a time where I can really appreciate it.

Comment

• A1food4u

Been very busy at work the last three days. Monday I did my usual's am. Then about 4 in the afternoon I did 1/2 scoop as a booster/pick me up... It worked beautifully, fed 600 of my closets friends and still had energy at 10:30. I'm Old... that is remarkable. The nice surprise here is that I also fell asleep around 11:30, never would have tried this with some of the other stim heavies I have tried in the past.

My head and body continue to emerge from the funk... the PJ is accelerating the recovery nicely. Weight holding at 208... looks like I'm saving the gains...coolio!

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                        • Sep 2012

the PJ is accelerating the recovery nicely.
                        Nice!

Gotta love feeling ready to get back at it sooner!

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• A1food4u

had an awesome work out this morning. leg day and I pushed it pretty well. Knee is a bit troublesome again but I felt strong and on task.....

Comment

• A1food4u

So I was dreading yesterday from a work load perspective, started at 5 am worked until 8 pm feeding the masses. I had an idea that worked out really well. Used a 1/4 scoop at 5,9,1,and 4pm... each time with 16 oz water. had clean clear energy all day, good focus and was decisive. the day was brutal in terms of the pace but the Pump Juice was a great additive. So I can say it is a great pre-work supplement as well as a great pre-workout one. No adverse effects on sleep, hit the sack and was out cold till morning......

Comment

• MidwestBeast
                              • Sep 2012

So I was dreading yesterday from a work load perspective, started at 5 am worked until 8 pm feeding the masses. I had an idea that worked out really well. Used a 1/4 scoop at 5,9,1,and 4pm... each time with 16 oz water. had clean clear energy all day, good focus and was decisive. the day was brutal in terms of the pace but the Pump Juice was a great additive. So I can say it is a great pre-work supplement as well as a great pre-workout one. No adverse effects on sleep, hit the sack and was out cold till morning......
                              Very unique dosing protocol. Wouldn't have thought about that one myself, but I dig it. Glad it worked out well for you!

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

I wondered about doing this good to see it can be done successfully

Comment

Working...