X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Kluso
    You guys ever watch Monsters Inside Me on Discovery Life? Some crazy/scary parasites out there! Kinda strange how this came up here. My wife has been watching that show a lot lately. We both want to kill those fuckers now. My wife has been dealing with bad digestion for years now. When Kreig said rabbit turds could mean heavy parasite infestation, I thought of my wife. She goes number two only like once or twice a week and it’s been worrying the fuck out of me cause my moms friend died of colon cancer and had the same issue. And my wife won’t see the Dr about it. The only thing that has helped was this expensive probiotic that you have to keep refrigerated. She thought she was better and fixed her micro biome but when she ran out her digestion went back to the way it was. I wonder if it is parasites causing the issue.
    In all likelihood she's absolutely filled with them. Before doing Mimosa Pudica I would have her take The Cleaner 14 day formula. You can find it on the GNC website. This will get her bowels moving and ready to evacuate the worms.

Then have her start

Magnesium Citrate 400 mg daily
    Mimosa Pudica (everyone is different, my girl tolerated a couple pills pretty well,.start off slow)
    Vitamin C 3-9 grams daily

Comment

• Beef Newton
      VET
      • Nov 2018

Ok, an update. Since I got to feeling better but still wasn't 100% late last week, I figured the only way out was through. So, despite the cautions, I have gone balls to the wall with full doses of Mimosa, Wormwood/Cloves/Black Walnut, and even Stone Breaker. I had two days where I felt kind of bad again with general feelings of sickness and cold-like symptoms, but I honestly think the 9g of Vitamin C is really helping me tolerate it this time around. I really hate poking around in my own turds; it is such a disgusting affair. However, I just passed an even larger worm... I'd say easily twice as thick and long as the first. What... the... fuck. So far, I feel alright. I'm not having those reactions anymore (again, this may very well be the Vitamin C letting me cheat through it), though I will say I had some itchiness on my face and other areas I can't remember that kept waking me up last night (not my balls... that's normal). I will either adapt or die. Let's get this shit done.. literally. I am only motivated to go poking around in my own shit if I see something obvious from the surface. I may have very well passed other things, but damned if I am going to sift through all the murky foulness to try and take a full inventory like some kind of confused gold panner.
      Last edited by Beef Newton; 06-28-2021, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Lmao

Comment

• Beef Newton
          VET
          • Nov 2018

The lethargy is real. I don't know how it works, but the Vitamin C seems to suppress a lot of symptoms. I remember mega-dosing it in the past for colds, and it seems to work in this case, too. If I go about 5 hours without Vitamin C, I'll start feeling cold-like symptoms like sore throat and sniffles coming back, but taking another 3g drives it off for another while. However, the lethargy is just really bad... I just don't want to do anything, and when I do, I have zero stamina. I was constipated there for a few days, but that's past now. Haven't gone exploring any, though, so I cannot say if I have passed anything else. Had a bout of nausea earlier today around noon that put me on the couch a bit, and then I was fine. Other than that, I seem to be holding steady... just at a really low energy level. I'm sleeping like a fucking rock, too.

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

I was wondering if there was any toxicity from taking so much vitamin C. I found this. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326249 I wouldn’t stay on that high of a dose too long. 4 months caused kidney stones in one woman. But also can affect iron, b12 and other things. Can cause nausea too.

Comment

• Beef Newton
              VET
              • Nov 2018

Not sure. I know in the past I've never had any issues or side effects. It simply just (somehow) minimized symptoms of having a cold so I could do my normal routine. You still have the cold; you just don't have the annoying and uncomfortable symptoms. It's similar to this time, but I can tell 3g is just enough each dose.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                VET
                • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                Ok, an update. Since I got to feeling better but still wasn't 100% late last week, I figured the only way out was through. So, despite the cautions, I have gone balls to the wall with full doses of Mimosa, Wormwood/Cloves/Black Walnut, and even Stone Breaker. I had two days where I felt kind of bad again with general feelings of sickness and cold-like symptoms, but I honestly think the 9g of Vitamin C is really helping me tolerate it this time around. I really hate poking around in my own turds; it is such a disgusting affair. However, I just passed an even larger worm... I'd say easily twice as thick and long as the first. What... the... fuck. So far, I feel alright. I'm not having those reactions anymore (again, this may very well be the Vitamin C letting me cheat through it), though I will say I had some itchiness on my face and other areas I can't remember that kept waking me up last night (not my balls... that's normal). I will either adapt or die. Let's get this shit done.. literally. I am only motivated to go poking around in my own shit if I see something obvious from the surface. I may have very well passed other things, but damned if I am going to sift through all the murky foulness to try and take a full inventory like some kind of confused gold panner.
                You are doing magnificent. Seriously. Very impressed. I know sifting through it is disgusting but it has led me to discover things I would not have otherwise known and I can help more people.

Very soon you should have most of them eliminated and then you will be stronger, better, younger, and healthier than ever before. So glad to hear the Vitamin C working well. Use it however you please

The old adage is "take enough C to be symptom free" by Dr Saul and Dr Thomas Levy (a true doctor)

Comment

• kriegernindo
                  VET
                  • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                  The lethargy is real. I don't know how it works, but the Vitamin C seems to suppress a lot of symptoms. I remember mega-dosing it in the past for colds, and it seems to work in this case, too. If I go about 5 hours without Vitamin C, I'll start feeling cold-like symptoms like sore throat and sniffles coming back, but taking another 3g drives it off for another while. However, the lethargy is just really bad... I just don't want to do anything, and when I do, I have zero stamina. I was constipated there for a few days, but that's past now. Haven't gone exploring any, though, so I cannot say if I have passed anything else. Had a bout of nausea earlier today around noon that put me on the couch a bit, and then I was fine. Other than that, I seem to be holding steady... just at a really low energy level. I'm sleeping like a fucking rock, too.
                  Your body is moving all the energy it has to your immune system and elimination systems. The lethargy is evidence your body is protecting you from a near deadly amount of poisons. Obviously from the devil's you are killing in your body.

Here's what will help you with the lethargy

Add in a B complex vitamin even if you are already taking a multivitamin. Take a B-100 where each individual B vitamin is 100 mg

Take 3-4 Ashwagandha extracts pills daily. Two in morning two in PM.

If you're not taking a multi get on it ASAP.

Start taking creatine so you can get more ATP. Parasites steal ATP directly.

Last but most important. Sleep as much as you can.

Your body is literally inducing the fatigue partially to force you to sleep so that it can "devote" it's mitochondrial energy to helping you with what you are doing rather than having to share that energy with working out, rebuilding muscle, powering the brain (uses 80% of your body's glucose) and other things.

Sleep as much as you can.

I would also advise against further increasing the Mimosa dose. Youve proven you are tough as shit. Ramping up like that. You already won. Also I have a strong feeling you have a few small snakes in you that have no exited yet but are officially dead inside you so your fatigue has increased significantly.

Don't hurt yourself friend. You're doing awesome

Best wishes, keep us updated
                  Last edited by kriegernindo; 06-30-2021, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                    VET
                    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Kluso
                    I was wondering if there was any toxicity from taking so much vitamin C. I found this. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326249 I wouldn’t stay on that high of a dose too long. 4 months caused kidney stones in one woman. But also can affect iron, b12 and other things. Can cause nausea too.
                    Vitamin C will not cause kidney stones. Vitamin C can increase oxalate but Dr Levy already debunked the kind of fake news claim that it causes kidney stones. This is because he's had many of his patients on high dose Vitamin C (therapeutic levels) for decades and none of them ever developed kidney stones.

Please understand Vitamin C is pretty much as safe as water. Beefs experience with it demonstrates it's loteral life saving benefits, especially when injected

I will post some excerpts from doctor yourself.com that can be used as a scientific reference guide for how to use vitamin C.

And also my most favorite story about a two year old boy who was dying of pneumonia and he was twisted up and muscles locked up after writhing for hours, Dr Robert Cathcart (one of my favorites) showed up to this house call when the boys mother called him and said "my son is dying"

As soon as he walked into the house and saw the condition of the boy, he immediately pulled out his syringe and needle, drew up a solution of 1000 mg of pure Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) in sterile water and quickly injected it into the quadriceps of the child.

He reported, "In 10 minutes the boy was sitting up and had became aware of his surroundings again. In 30 minutes the boy was playful."

The child survived and the mother pledged to obey the doctors orders as he was leaving...that she is to give him two grams of Vitamin C every four hours until he is well.

Love that. ^^ so much more. One reason why I'm stockpiling it

One last thing I must add is I saw that study and the ladys kidney stone was not from the Vitamin C but from something else. And even so 1 person... Not enough evidence. But again it wasn't caused by Vitamin C.

Dogs and cats produce grams of C a day in their livers.

Also, kidney stones can be dissolved with Stone Breaker. Read the reviews on Amazon of people passing huge stones with it.

I believe I also recommended it on one of these pages for parasites as well. They hate it.
                    Last edited by kriegernindo; 06-30-2021, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                      VET
                      • Nov 2018

Originally posted by kriegernindo
                      You are doing magnificent. Seriously. Very impressed. I know sifting through it is disgusting but it has led me to discover things I would not have otherwise known and I can help more people.

Very soon you should have most of them eliminated and then you will be stronger, better, younger, and healthier than ever before. So glad to hear the Vitamin C working well. Use it however you please

The old adage is "take enough C to be symptom free" by Dr Saul and Dr Thomas Levy (a true doctor)
                      Yea, I was wondering how long I needed to take all of this to have a reasonable expectation that most, if not all, parasites had been killed and disposed. I do know that my first time around, the lethargy still had not completely left me even after a week of not taking the Mimosa (and that was only 2.5 days' worth). What really bothers me is just how weak my legs are right now. The Vitamin C absolutely works and makes everything else a lot more tolerable (the cold and allergy-like symptoms). I remember maybe about 7 years or so I used to take Vitamin C at this exact dosage for colds, but then at some point it seemed to stop working so I just forgot about it. But now I think that happened when I switched forms of Vitamin C away from plain old Ascorbic Acid.

Your body is moving all the energy it has to your immune system and elimination systems. The lethargy is evidence your body is protecting you from a near deadly amount of poisons. Obviously from the devil's you are killing in your body.

Here's what will help you with the lethargy

Add in a B complex vitamin even if you are already taking a multivitamin. Take a B-100 where each individual B vitamin is 100 mg

I've actually been on ATP Cofactors by Optimox for quite some time. It's just B2 and B3, though. I have to be careful with B-Complex'es because even the smallest amounts of B12 make me irritable as hell. I've had weird issues with Vitamin D, B12, and iron for years, and after all of this is done, I wonder if those issues will still be present.

Take 3-4 Ashwagandha extracts pills daily. Two in morning two in PM.

I took Ash for years in various forms.. capsules, tinctures, etc., and I never could tell anything at all from it. Rhodiola and Holy Basil seemed to do something, but Ash never did. I will grab a bottle and revisit.

If you're not taking a multi get on it ASAP.

I used to take Alive multi, but I ran into the same issue above with B12. You have a multi you recommend? My diet is pretty good, but it could always be better.

Start taking creatine so you can get more ATP. Parasites steal ATP directly.

Oh I'm way ahead of you on this one. I've been on Six Star for a few months and before that, I was ingesting straight Creatine (CreaPure) around 5g a day. Six Star was a brand I got at Walmart of all places when I had run out and needed something immediately, and it turned to be better than plain monohydrate.

Last but most important. Sleep as much as you can.

Yea, been trying to nap as much as I can, and I'm sleeping better and more deeply than I have in a VERY long time. Work doesn't help, and then my girlfriend has a really high sex drive. Between her and working out, I've been missing the gym a lot this week. I just don't have the energy for all of it.

Your body is literally inducing the fatigue partially to force you to sleep so that it can "devote" it's mitochondrial energy to helping you with what you are doing rather than having to share that energy with working out, rebuilding muscle, powering the brain (uses 80% of your body's glucose) and other things.

Sleep as much as you can.

I would also advise against further increasing the Mimosa dose. Youve proven you are tough as shit. Ramping up like that. You already won. Also I have a strong feeling you have a few small snakes in you that have no exited yet but are officially dead inside you so your fatigue has increased significantly.

Oh I didn't plan on exceeding the bottle dosage of two caps twice a day. That Wormwood complex tastes so horrible. Stone Breaker isn't great either.

Don't hurt yourself friend. You're doing awesome

Best wishes, keep us updated
                      Thanks for the encourgement. I also have injectable Glutathione, Carnosine, NAC/CoQ10, and Carnitine. Wonder if any of these would be helpful.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                        VET
                        • Feb 2020

Absolutely they would ^^

Comment

• kriegernindo
                          VET
                          • Feb 2020

The better sleep is probably because they're not eating you at night. That's when they are most active is at night when you're asleep

Comment

• kriegernindo
                            VET
                            • Feb 2020

My legs got tremendously stronger after I got a few big rope worms out and they grew in size without me doing much. It is my belief that parasites harm the legs more than any other muscular body part.

Your legs will strengthen. It's probably connected to your fatigue

Comment

• Kluso
                              Vet
                              • Dec 2016

Vitamin C will not cause kidney stones. Vitamin C can increase oxalate but Dr Levy already debunked the kind of fake news claim that it causes kidney stones. This is because he's had many of his patients on high dose Vitamin C (therapeutic levels) for decades and none of them ever developed kidney stones.

Please understand Vitamin C is pretty much as safe as water. Beefs experience with it demonstrates it's loteral life saving benefits, especially when injected

I will post some excerpts from doctor yourself.com that can be used as a scientific reference guide for how to use vitamin C.

And also my most favorite story about a two year old boy who was dying of pneumonia and he was twisted up and muscles locked up after writhing for hours, Dr Robert Cathcart (one of my favorites) showed up to this house call when the boys mother called him and said "my son is dying"

As soon as he walked into the house and saw the condition of the boy, he immediately pulled out his syringe and needle, drew up a solution of 1000 mg of pure Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) in sterile water and quickly injected it into the quadriceps of the child.

He reported, "In 10 minutes the boy was sitting up and had became aware of his surroundings again. In 30 minutes the boy was playful."

The child survived and the mother pledged to obey the doctors orders as he was leaving...that she is to give him two grams of Vitamin C every four hours until he is well.

Love that. ^^ so much more. One reason why I'm stockpiling it

One last thing I must add is I saw that study and the ladys kidney stone was not from the Vitamin C but from something else. And even so 1 person... Not enough evidence. But again it wasn't caused by Vitamin C.

Dogs and cats produce grams of C a day in their livers.

Also, kidney stones can be dissolved with Stone Breaker. Read the reviews on Amazon of people passing huge stones with it.

I believe I also recommended it on one of these pages for parasites as well. They hate it.
                              Yeah, they said there were no studies to show if vitamin C could cause kidney stones. Just mentioned it in the article I guess to show it’s not the best idea to use more than 2000mg a day. But really main reason I attached the article was that high doses can lead to nausea which may explain why Beef had felt very nauseous. That and it can increase iron which I believe Beef already has iron issues. Other imbalances can occur according to the article to pay attention to. Supposedly anyhow?
                              Last edited by Kluso; 07-01-2021, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Kluso
                                Vet
                                • Dec 2016

My legs got tremendously stronger after I got a few big rope worms out and they grew in size without me doing much. It is my belief that parasites harm the legs more than any other muscular body part.

Your legs will strengthen. It's probably connected to your fatigue
                                Ok. I’m definitely doing it now! Lol. My legs are still small even though I hit them every week. I have a lot of fatigue too. I can take a nap any time of the day. I do have sleep apnea and use a Cpap now which has helped a lot. But would be cool if it gets better when I get rid of them!

Comment

Working...