A few IGF-1 LR3 questions*help needed* :)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidSolutions

A few IGF-1 LR3 questions*help needed* :)

Guys--Just added 1ml of Acetic Acid to my 1mg of IGF-1 LR3....Looks like a very small amount. The vial isnt suppoesd to be full like a bottle of gear is it? I thought a little bit went a long way with the gear....but DAMN!!!...this really is a LITTLE BIT. lol

I plan on taking 40mcg/day PWO in the worked muscles in 20mcg shots with a slin pin.

My questions are....

1. How much Bacteriostatic water am I needing to dilute my IGF-1 LR3 with every shot?

2. Do I take this every day or just on training days? I train 3 days a week (dorian yates/mike mentzer/dante's style)

3. How long do these cycles go? I read 4-6 in various articles but just would like to double check with those who have been using it. I plan to use this through weeks 4-8 of my cycle, then stay off 4 weeks, then use it through PCT to keep all of my gains.

Let me know!
  • jboldman
    VET
    • Feb 2007

I would agree, there is little actual research to guide us. I have used it several times with no results but recently went thru 2 mg and had amazing results. go figure. SInce i have been doing this for a long time i have to think that these results were due to the igf not other factors. Needless to say. results are wildly variable and individual.

jb
    Admin CuttingEdgeMuscle.com

Comment

Working...