Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mth498
    • Feb 2012

WRESTLEMANIA Rock VS Cena

So i no its not real. But whatever wrestlers are in great shape and well known for taking juice

Anyone still a wrestling fan? This is i think the one MATCH in years of watching that i do not no who will come out on top ROCK VS CENA.

Winner = The Rock ?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I watched a bit of that last night for something to do, even though it's fake some of these guys are real athletes. It's hard to say who will win, depends on how the story line goes.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• incrediblehawk
      Vet
      • Aug 2011

wrestlings still on?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I'm thinking it won't be a straight-up win either way. Someone will come in the ring and bang Rock or Cena over the head with a chair while the ref ain't lookin'...that kind of thing haha. Damn I used to be addicted back in the Goldberg days. I only recently started watching again this past 2 years or so. Yeah its fake but wtf...its entertaining as hell. I wanna see Big Show go to UFC and make someone tapout!

Comment

• MR. BMJ
          • Apr 2006

I'm going with DPH's answer. Both are kickass wrestlers though. I can't see the WWE having either guy win fairly.

Comment

• Joe0690
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

so ended up winnign?

Comment

• Boomer

Rock beat Cena, Undertaker beat Triple H, most titles changed hands...it was entertaining anyhow

Comment

Working...