X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ontime34
    Vet
    • Feb 2012

//////////////////////////////////////

Who impressed you the most? For me it was RG3 talk about poise and maturity.
    "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12
  • basskiller
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003

The Ravens walked all over Cincy (44-13) Rice was great, Flacco's arm was on target
    I would have never thought The redSkins would win over the Saints
    Owner of
    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
    basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Gramkind
      Vet
      • Sep 2012

Peyton Manning missing 20 months and just being a surgeon out there. Took his licks and played like a Boss. And it was Pittsburgh they beat which is always a tough team.

Comment

• clutchitalian
        • Sep 2011

Peyton was great but RG3 played amazing at the superdome where the saints are almost unbeatable...Now my giants just need to bounce back next week lol....

Comment

• D
          Vet
          • May 2007

How about my Bucs? I wanna see how they have improved in the offseason and with the new head coach. Giants, here we come.

Originally posted by clutchitalian
          Peyton was great but RG3 played amazing at the superdome where the saints are almost unbeatable...Now my giants just need to bounce back next week lol....
          Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Gramkind
            Peyton Manning missing 20 months and just being a surgeon out there. Took his licks and played like a Boss. And it was Pittsburgh they beat which is always a tough team.
            I'm a Packers fan but Peyton was the man imo.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• clutchitalian
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by D
              How about my Bucs? I wanna see how they have improved in the offseason and with the new head coach. Giants, here we come.
              bucs are better with vincent jackson..freeman will not have another pathetic season like last year so they will be better..

Comment

• mth498
                • Feb 2012

Peyton did a great job. RG3 Hats off. Not that im so much impressed because im use to them just kicking ass. The NewEngland Patriots. D, Run game and Pass Defense is looking alot better. GO PATS. Week 3 Pats VS Ravens, should be a good game.

Comment

• D
                  Vet
                  • May 2007

Bucs dominated the Giants the 1st half. Not sure what happened in the second.lol There were some bad calls made on both teams but none bigger than the completion to mike williams at the end that was overturned. He caught the ball, maintained possession, took 2 steps forward and lost the ball when he was out. They need to get these replacements refs off the field asap.
                  Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• clutchitalian
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by D
                    Bucs dominated the Giants the 1st half. Not sure what happened in the second.lol There were some bad calls made on both teams but none bigger than the completion to mike williams at the end that was overturned. He caught the ball, maintained possession, took 2 steps forward and lost the ball when he was out. They need to get these replacements refs off the field asap.
                    Bro u know antrel rolle knocked that ball out!!!! But i give the bucs credit but eli shredded them in the second half cruz 179 and nicks 199. most important eli 510 yards.... The 7th most yards in a game all time!!!! I like the bucs offense but their defense needs help..

Comment

• clutchitalian
                      • Sep 2011

But i agree the replacement refs suck balls!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...