Liver Protectors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • borgluvr

Originally posted by Freezerdude
    It's in a cap, I get mine at walmart.The good thing about it is it's cheap.. I think it was like $6.00 per 100-200mg caps and I take 3 a day..
    I'm sold on that...super cheap, and why wouldn't one take it!
    Thanks for the reply back!

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by borgluvr
      I'm sold on that...super cheap, and why wouldn't one take it!
      Thanks for the reply back!
      Your welcome Bro.. NutNut was the one that got me to taking them he gets his somewhere in Canada in 300mg but the highest I can find is 200mg so that's why I take 3.. But don't forget to still take your Vit e for your liver.. Good luck Brother...

Comment

• Softy08
        Banned
        • Sep 2011

I run Milk thistle etc etc
        But one of the best every day Liver tonics I have ever used is fresh beetroot, apple, carrot juice. Need to make it yourself, get a juicer, makes a mess, you shit and piss red, but I swear by it
        Also if you have BP issues then BR juice is your best friend.

Comment

• borgluvr

Originally posted by Softy08
          I run Milk thistle etc etc
          But one of the best every day Liver tonics I have ever used is fresh beetroot, apple, carrot juice. Need to make it yourself, get a juicer, makes a mess, you shit and piss red, but I swear by it
          Also if you have BP issues then BR juice is your best friend.
          Sounds healthy brother!

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

I use Glucorell (r-lipoic acid), NAC, and Tyler's Liver Detox (has calcium d-glucurate) if I a on orals.

I also like Liv52 when I get it. I usually just throw in Milk thistle if I have it on hand.

Comment

• John Benz
              Vet
              • Jan 2004

Most people seem to disregard the importance of Milk Thistle. I read a very well done study nearly 20 years ago showing that rats fed a daily dose of Milk Thistle were totally immune to the deadly Death Cap mushroom (Amanita phalloides), which causes death due to very rapid disintegration of the liver.

I've also talked to a couple of people who have had their liver values return to near normal with Hepatitus C after about a year of daily Milk Thistle intake.

Comment

• Softy08
                Banned
                • Sep 2011

Yeah I luv the stuff too JB, but I heard on another forum it "uploads adrogen receptors", which made no sense to me whatsoever......you heard anything along those lines?

Comment

• Huge1

All good suggestions...
                  However, beta vulgaris, Apple cider vinegar, nac... works best..... followed by milk thistle.

Beta vulgaris cleanses the blood & liver simultaneously... Apple cider vinegar keeps bile production up and helps balance ph. Nac & milk thistle speak for themselves.

Just my thoughts.

Comment

• Thate
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Huge1
                    Beta vulgaris cleanses the blood & liver simultaneously
                    First I've heard of this, is this beet extract?

Comment

• G.Reaper
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2013

I've always been sold on NAC. Also helps your body rid itself of heavy metals and reduce the fluoride in your body. Either way, can't go wrong with it as it is also a good antioxidant. From my understanding anyway....

Comment

• HDH
                        • Jun 2015

I'm getting ready to run TUDCA for some s-drol. It will be the first time running it. To my knowledge, it's some pretty good shit.

I was reading a post recently at another board where a member mentioned TUDCA helped with his heart burn, loss of appetite, indigestion, gas and stomach bloat.

Don't know if it's true, would be a bonus if it did. Anyone have any experience with it?

H

Comment

• Savage2
                          VET
                          • Jan 2017

Hdh,
                          I have ran tudca for about two years on and off. Mainly when running tren or any cycle. Works wonders on blood work. Supposedly helps tremendously on actually repairing liver at certain doses. I run 250mg in morning and at night. Got results at only 250/day

Comment

• water43
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2010

I know this is an of thread but i'd like to add ..ed...tudka 1 gram plus , injectable gluthione...nac....milk thisle and dandelion root is an excellent liver protection....
                            the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

Working...