Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Hungover Today

A brother of mine had his old lady of 49, almost 50 years pass away two days ago. We had her wake last night. She looked so beautiful lying there. I couldn't look at her. I just started bawling like a baby. I always joked with her old man I was going to steal her from him, she was too good for him. Now he's down. His wife gone. I promised her I'd help him as much as l can. But with my life that's not much.
    I drank way too much tequila last night. Now I feel like shyte.
    And I'm trying to get rid of Red, but she keeps showing up at my house. She'll be in her room with the door locked when I get home so we can't talk. And I havent had any pu$$y all week. Oh yeah, except the contractor hick came by monday. Oh, and I forgot she came by yesterday too. Never mind about that part.
    What was I saying? I forgot. Something about magnesium. LOL. I made myself laugh. I'm going to get fired. I need coffee.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Ok, which one is Red?

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

I don't miss that at all. I have a theory that there is only so much fun available in a day. If you have too much you are borrowing from the next day. Hence the hangover.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Sorry for your loss.

If you quit phucking a woman like red she will be gone. Pretty easy.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
          Banned
          • Apr 2018

Sorry ta hear brotha. Too young. Condolences to your friend.

Comment

• mrhtbd
            • Apr 2015

Seems I have more friends dead than alive and I’m only 59. It’s strange kind of unreal. Some people live in the past, some in the future, but here the present sits staring us in the face all the time waiting for interaction. RIP to your friend, RR, best of luck to her man! I’ll leave you with some advice my sober-for-20-years Father gave me when I asked him “what are your thoughts on binge drinking?” He said, “If you can’t remember your last drunk you haven’t had it!” Carry on, but now I want to know about magnesium!

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Darkness
              Sorry for your loss.

Yep, ignore her for a little while and she will disappear. It is like feeding a stray cat. Quit putting out the dish and it will go someplace else.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• USNCTT
                VET
                • Aug 2006

My area is gonna be 200 plus strong with the Outlaws MC this weekend. Having a wake for Taco

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

Yeah, our chapter sent a cadre to pay respects to that pos. I never liked him. I thought he led us away from being a brotherhood into being thugs to be honest. Guys like me had to make our bones. Do the dirty deeds while guys like him sat back with no blood on his hands. Of course in the end it didnt matter. Snitches took care of that. I will say that he grew the club tremendously.
                  I'm glad I'm an old phuck now and can do whatever the hell I want or dont want. I'm the longest patched member in our chapter by like a decade, and been to prison twice. I'm just there for the extra cash when I need it.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• USNCTT
                    VET
                    • Aug 2006

Yeah I know nothing about that life brother. I just respect the patches when I see them.

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by Darkness
                      Sorry for your loss.

Yep and take the dam door off the hinges too.

Comment

• A1food4u

Sorry for your loss Rough.....

Comment

• Ripitup
                          VET
                          • Nov 2018

Sorry for the loss...

Comment

Working...