• 01dragonslayer
    Banned
    • Apr 2018

A lot of cheat reps goin' on there.

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Not sure of the forms but do know for sure of pumping reps..

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Big B
        Not sure of the forms but do know for sure of pumping reps..
        Does your workout partner "help" you like that bro?lol

While indeed Tom is the goat regarding legs, I've always kinda thought of him as having "little man syndrome". We had a few at work down in VA - the guys who barely break 5'5 tall, so they had to make their whereabouts known to others via being a spectacle haha. Really, some of that shit Tom was doing is flat out ridiculous.

Comment

• Glycomann

All I can add is that it worked for him. He was a pioneer. This is a trolling video that takes all his exhaust reps and complies. Imagine how big Arnold could have been if he was a cheating whore like Tom.

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

My first comment is who made this compilation video? Vegan Gainz? Just curious what his physique looks like. I mean if you're going to call Tom Platz out as training like a pussy, put up or stfu!
            My next observation is the weights used are extremely light even for a beginner, so they were obviously deep into both the training session and the individual set where both form and strength go out the window.
            As to people standing around watching, it happens. We all do it when we see something amazing happening. Hell, people still at my age will stop their sets and get quiet and watch me train legs or flat bench. And I assure you I dont yell, pace around thumping my chest, clap my hands and slap my face to draw attention to myself. Hell, I dont even have a retaining partner. Havent had one since the 90's when I trained with my father. People watch because they are seeing something they can only dream about.
            That said, the video was hilarious. I just think he shouldn't have seemed to be calling Tom out. He called him a pussy. Who tf is he?
            Other than SOME of the commentary it made me laugh my butt off. Thanks Hank for a good laugh this morning
            Legs and grandkids today. I've already got the shits.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Glycomann
              All I can add is that it worked for him. He was a pioneer. This is a trolling video that takes all his exhaust reps and complies. Imagine how big Arnold could have been if he was a cheating whore like Tom.
              Ah come on now lighten up. Ya gotta admit some of that shit was funny - especially the lying one inch reverse hip thrusts!

Rough I hear ya - the dude is a trolling spank who prolly doesn't even lift haha. Tom took a set to new levels, and he also was the idol of a guy named Dorian Yates.

Comment

• Glycomann

Cheat reps and 600 mg made Tom: Tom Terrific.
                1000 mg Primo + 100 mg Dianabol a day plus hanging with Franco made Arnold Arnold.

Comment

Working...