Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StayPuff
    • Mar 2019

test c and var stack

so im looking to try a this stack. Test C and Var. I'm late 30s with some bangs and burses from life. I'm just looking to have the energy, stamina, recovery and of course some kind of abs I had in my 20s. I was thinking of trying 1cc test 2 maybe 3 times a week and var 25ml twice a day. run the test for 12-15 weeks and var 12 weeks. any good suggestions? I was also told by a little bird that test can be run indefinitely? truth? at what kind of dose if so? oh, the var is just to help cut for a couple months. my job requires I "taste" a lot more food that I would normally...
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by StayPuff
    so im looking to try a this stack. Test C and Var. I'm late 30s with some bangs and burses from life. I'm just looking to have the energy, stamina, recovery and of course some kind of abs I had in my 20s. I was thinking of trying 1cc test 2 maybe 3 times a week and var 25ml twice a day. run the test for 12-15 weeks and var 12 weeks. any good suggestions? I was also told by a little bird that test can be run indefinitely? truth? at what kind of dose if so? oh, the var is just to help cut for a couple months. my job requires I "taste" a lot more food that I would normally...

How long have you been lifting? I wouldn't listen to "little birds" as the majority of them don't know what the hell they're talking about. What's the mg of the test you're running? If your test is low you can run the test at trt dose, but again tell us a little more about you so I can give you a better answer.

Comment

• Glycomann

If you're carrying more than 12-15% BF then chances are 600 mg of test a week is going to bloat you and the Anavar might not give you the leaning you are looking for. For me 200 mg test C and 50 mg a day of Anavar will give me a better look than 600 mg test C and 50 mg Anavar. Yu can try it both ways as you go and see what works for you. Personally I use lower end test and add in non aromatizing AAS for more anabolic effects. That's just me.

Comment

• StayPuff
        • Mar 2019

I’ve been lifting since HS. Mostly for sports, so strength and endurance over bodybuilding. My bf% is higher than I would usually hold, prolly around 18%. And when I say “little bird” it is someone that knows what they are talking about. I’m just not going to call them out.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by StayPuff
          I’ve been lifting since HS. Mostly for sports, so strength and endurance over bodybuilding. My bf% is higher than I would usually hold, prolly around 18%. And when I say “little bird” it is someone that knows what they are talking about. I’m just not going to call them out.
          If your at 18% diet and cardio is important. Even if it's walking cardio, so you don't burn yourself out if you're lifting throughout the week as well. I don't think var is the best option, but if that's what you have then I guess you can give it a go. It works but you already have to be somewhat lean to really see the difference. Glyco is right about the test. If you're going to run it make sure you have an AI like arimidex or aromasin on hand. Do not run it without having it on hand since you don't know how you'll respond. That being said it's up to you what you want to try. I usually do 500mg wk with 50mg var day. You can start at 250mg for a few weeks just to see how you react to it. I wouldn't suggest running test indefinitely unless you have really thought out that decision.

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

Test C and winstrol would be better for what you are looking for. Thst combined with a proper diet.
            Unfortunately there is no silver bullet or secret weapon. Just time, diet, consistent training.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

I think you are a little on the high side of BF to expect it to rip you up but I love Cyp and var together. If this is your first or one of your first cycles I would be inclined to agree with lower amounts of test, maybe 250-300 of cyp and the Var. Add plenty of cardio for the 15 weeks and you will be very happy with the results.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• StayPuff
                • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Dakota
                I think you are a little on the high side of BF to expect it to rip you up but I love Cyp and var together. If this is your first or one of your first cycles I would be inclined to agree with lower amounts of test, maybe 250-300 of cyp and the Var. Add plenty of cardio for the 15 weeks and you will be very happy with the results.
                Not looking to “get ripped” and not lookin for a magic bullet. Just looking for that little bit of extra help. Energy, recovery, etc. my work restricts me sometimes from being able to workout as much as I would like. And I hurt my back so running for cardio isn’t the best option if I want to be able to walk the next day. I’m trying stairs and walking in the mornings but myself mentally is used to running miles or doing sprints for cardio when I’m training. I used to love ruck runs or beach runs. Sprint a mile/ jog a mile type of workouts.

Comment

• StayPuff
                  • Mar 2019

Does anyone know about traveling with gear? I might have to catch a flight across the country and not sure for how long. I don’t want it to interrupt the cycle.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

I wouldn't do it if it was me.
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Bino5150
                      • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                      Test C and winstrol would be better for what you are looking for. Thst combined with a proper diet.
                      Unfortunately there is no silver bullet or secret weapon. Just time, diet, consistent training.
                      Gotta watch that Winny, especially in the late 30's. Man that shit is hard on the joints. I don't even run Winny anymore with Deca.

Comment

• StayPuff
                        • Mar 2019

What time of the day do you recommend taking var? Morning mid day or night?

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

It has an 8 hour half life I think. You do the math.
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Roughrydr
                            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Bino5150
                            Gotta watch that Winny, especially in the late 30's. Man that shit is hard on the joints. I don't even run Winny anymore with Deca.
                            I'm in my 60's and run it about twice a year. It dries you out a bit but by increasing my test a bit it isnt that bad. It's a 100 times better than var for cutting. In fact I actually prefer var for bulking at 100 mg ed. Winny at 50 mg ed for cutting.
                            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
                              VET
                              • Feb 2017

I have started using Var in my latest cycles and like it much more that winny. I have used winny many times. It could be that this is the first time I ever used quality Var though. The time I used it before it was pretty unimpressive.

I think it shows how unique we really are.
                              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...