Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroid Profiles
User Name
Password

Old 05-14-2015, 07:00 PM   #1
DGibb7

Can I cut body fat while running test cyp?

Hey guys... I just started my cycle of test cyp... I'm 510 208lbs and Prob 15% body fat... My question is can I cut body fat while on test cyp and if so what should my macros look like or am I just wasting the cyp if I'm wanting to lean up more in the midsection?.. My shoulders. Arms, and chest are defined but I take off my shirt and I have a gut. I know it's All in my diet.. If you guys could help a brother out! Thanks!!
Old 05-14-2015, 07:29 PM   #2
JDUB
Vet

JDUB will become famous soon enoughJDUB will become famous soon enough
sure you can....its all about diet....the cyp will help you keep the good stuff...
Old 05-14-2015, 07:39 PM   #3
black7
Vet

black7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really nice
lol ya... u can cut fat running dbol and deca if u diet right... wouldnt recommend lol

black7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:40 PM   #4
black7
Vet

black7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really nice
i have an older uncle prescribed test C for HRT. He lost so much weight, he dont even lift or diet... just having the test took it off him

black7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:35 AM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUB View Post
sure you can....its all about diet....the cyp will help you keep the good stuff...
Exactly!
Old 05-15-2015, 05:43 AM   #6
choke

Just adding to the choir of voices. definitely.

Anytime I mess up, and need to get tightened up, I'll twist the workouts to be seriously strenuous, full body calistenic type work. IE, human flag, dragon flags, etc. Anything that makes your entire body set on fire when you do them.

Being a martial arts guy, I like the weird stuff. Look up Gymnastica Natural... I use it, and when I'm teaching BJJ, have my class do it for conditioning. Works like magic.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:30 PM   #7
JDUB
Vet

JDUB will become famous soon enoughJDUB will become famous soon enough
yep Im doing the same thing now with cyp and eq
Old 05-15-2015, 05:56 PM   #8
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
I'm on Tren and Sust now and I'm probably just getting back to maintenance cals. A rule of thumb that I used for this cut was your body weight x 12 and that's how many cals you eat for the day. Then lower that every week as you lose weight...
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:12 PM   #9
Glycomann

I'm doing it now with test E and Primobolan. I diet all week hard and refeed on the weekend. Dropped a little more than 2% so far this month and gained muscle at least based on the conductance testing thingie I bought.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:05 PM   #10
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I'm doing it now with test E and Primobolan. I diet all week hard and refeed on the weekend. Dropped a little more than 2% so far this month and gained muscle at least based on the conductance testing thingie I bought.
Exactly what I'm doing

Cardio and diet all week and then beer and BBQ on weekend. I am slowly dropping BF.
Will be prob adding tbol and prop for a bit this summer. Can't fckn wait
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:40 PM   #11
2Rhodesians

echo'ing the others also… definitely can cut while running test C or E. Nutrition is the key. You asked about macro's and my personal preference when leaning out is 40/40/20. I'm a strict believer in glycemic index and don't go near anything with a high GI rating when trying to get or stay lean.

You could run a 7 day or 14 day keto diet if you're super dedicated, but having done it myself, I'd rather go a little slower in losing and not have to manage my meals so radically.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:34 AM   #12
Glycomann

I was doing so well before the barbeque this week end.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:04 AM   #13
beast
Vet

beast is just really nicebeast is just really nicebeast is just really nicebeast is just really nice
I'll be a good test dummy now because I've lost so much size the last 5 months (25lbs) from a change in life, job, diet and came off 100% everything cold turkey. I was prescribed androgel and I pick it up today. I haven't weighed in in over a month and I'm scared to but i must I suppose. If there is any interest I can post updates of what goes down.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:21 PM   #14
2Rhodesians

hey beast, definitely interest by me.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:28 PM   #15
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
me too beast....
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote