Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 02-28-2019, 07:35 PM   #1
Jester3378
VET

Jester3378 will become famous soon enough
Primo Cycle Question

Hey all,

I am looking to run Primo. I have wanted to for a while and I think this summer will be it. I can't run tren anymore, it just makes me feel like shit. I am 41 in May, tried incorporating 400/week of tren E last fall, made it 3 weeks and was horribly sick feeling the whole time. I am running tren a/mast p blend now at 25mg/day to get ready for a beach vacation and I feel better than in the past but still not great. I run gear to look better, perform better in the gym and in BJJ, and to feel better. I am getting too old to feel like ass.

I'm 5'8, 197 and probably 12ish% (abs coming in nicely, some vascularity but not full on grainy). I am not looking to cut into crazy low bf, just recomp and stay at 200ish lbs, be athletic, and hold onto some keepable gains. On Dr Rx trt, run a couple of blasts per year. I have begun to notice that I really respond better to lower dose cycles which is another reason primo appeals to me, I am thinking I will enjoy it at a dose lower than what a lot of guys say you need.

So I am thinking:

12-15 weeks

200 test c/week
500 Primo E/week
300 Deca/week
50 Proviron/Day
2-4ius GH/day

I am hoping to go into this at 200lbs in June run into September and work on a strong recomp

How does this sound for a first run with Primo? I am hoping I love it. We will see
Jester3378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 09:24 PM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
I would run primo for that full 15 weeks. I ran it 22 weeks last time and plan on 18-20 weeks on current cycle. Results just keep on coming...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 06:07 AM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
You will feel 100% better on primo instead of tren.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:14 AM   #4
Glycomann

1350 mg AAS and 4 iu GH is too much for me at my age to do MMA/jujitsu/Judo. In fact, I always did way better with low doses for those kind of sports. It's just to much size and too much impact on the cardiovascular system for the kind of fitness needed. This especially so after 45 or so.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:37 AM   #5
Jester3378
VET

Jester3378 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
1350 mg AAS and 4 iu GH is too much for me at my age to do MMA/jujitsu/Judo. In fact, I always did way better with low doses for those kind of sports. It's just to much size and too much impact on the cardiovascular system for the kind of fitness needed. This especially so after 45 or so.
Makes sense. This fall I ran 200test c, 300 deca, 400-600eq, and 200 mast e and felt just tired and unathletic the second half of the run. I mostly stick to 2ius except for 1x/year to add a bit of size. Honestly, for me the biggest benefit of gh is recovery and the fact that it almost completely clears up my psoriasis. Do you have a limit that keeps you feeling athletic on the mats? Under a gram? I think bc I have been conditioned to think that primo will be “weak” I was dosing it higher than I would something different on a recomp
Jester3378 is offline   Reply With Quote