Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 03-08-2019, 12:42 PM   #1
Tat2dluvchylde
VET

Tat2dluvchylde is on a distinguished road
Tren, has the worm turned?

6 weeks into Tren A. Started at 200mg per week for 4 weeks and now at 300mg per week. The anxiety has definitely disappeared this week. I’m sleeping a little better and as long as I don’t eat carbs before bed I don’t get the night sweats. Been in all around amazing mood. Anyone else had this experience ? I have been diligent with the Caber as well. This time I’m running higher Test. In previous runs I did trt Test.

Last edited by Tat2dluvchylde; 03-08-2019 at 12:51 PM..
Tat2dluvchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 01:20 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dluvchylde View Post
6 weeks into Tren A. Started at 200mg per week for 4 weeks and now at 300mg per week. The anxiety has definitely disappeared this week. I’m sleeping a little better and as long as I don’t eat carbs before bed I don’t get the night sweats. Been in all around amazing mood. Anyone else had this experience ? I have been diligent with the Caber as well. This time I’m running higher Test. In previous runs I did trt Test.
I remember the sides seemed to lessen the longer that I ran tren.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:49 PM   #3
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I don't get any.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 04:52 PM   #4
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Lower test helps lower sides for me, I mean as low as 150-200 and 400-600 tren..
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 12:08 AM   #5
Aklion
VET

Aklion will become famous soon enough
i feel amazing on tren. until the sleep pattern gets fucked up. i typically run it much longer than advised. I run equal amounts tren and test
Aklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:16 PM   #6
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
haven't had tren sides for years

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 10:03 PM   #7
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I think lifts one time said that the tren sides (especially the mental stuff) gets better around the 30th cycle.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 02:58 AM   #8
5plates
Vet

5plates is on a distinguished road
I ran tren for 3 years once,.. sooo. I was fine
5plates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 10:24 AM   #9
Tat2dluvchylde
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5plates View Post
Fucking serious?!
Old 03-11-2019, 12:18 PM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5plates View Post
Lookin' jacked in that avi bro.

Didn't you use to have that one wearing the Ultimate Warrior gig?
Old 04-01-2019, 12:16 PM   #11
5plates
Vet

5plates is on a distinguished road
It was a Conan outfit at halloween in New Orleans lol. I took so many pictures with out of country tourists lol.
5plates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:46 AM   #12
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
I love tren but after 2 months ON I start to pee very dark yellow/orange, abdominal pain on right and left side. The problem is the pain it causes on my belly. It's like a severe gases and it doesn't go away. It's 24 hrs. After I quit, it takes around a month and a half to sides to subside. I'm talking about tren enanthate. Don't Know if the same would happen with acetate. I took tren acetate when I was on my thirties and I had no pains, only dark urine, night sweats... tolerable sides but now I'm 41 and I get pains, reflux etc. Do you guys takes some medicine or supplements while on tren to subside the side effects?
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 09:50 PM   #13
LGTWHIT
VET

LGTWHIT is on a distinguished road
Jesus man, how bout some organ protection. While tren in general will darken your pee, your organs will take a hit even through second pass absorption. Tudca and nac and crap loads of water. I see too many people neglecting h2o while blasting and think “ I’m not taking orals so I’m good”. Nope, wrong thinking. I do it too, forgettting water intake and start seeing sides. WATER is your friend! Yeah it sux drinking it all day long but you chose to inject synthetic substances in your body sooo....
LGTWHIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 06:31 AM   #14
Glycomann

I just think about Shovel. Tren is the one AAS that really scares me. Some people can handle it pretty well and others end up with organ failure after their love affair with the stuff.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:23 AM   #15
Tat2dluvchylde
VET

i had to back off my dose to 50mg eod. Love the T3 with Tren. Never had any vascularity before and i even have the adonis belt coming in. Pretty stoked