Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 03-19-2019, 10:40 AM   #1
Hcore123
VET

Hcore123 is on a distinguished road
Ed vs eod vs e3d

What’s up guys just wanted to get some opinions on this I’ve seen so many differing thoughts I have always ran the longer esters at e3d injections wondering if I’m missing out on something
Hcore123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 12:23 PM   #2
Glycomann

MWF works best for me but I don't like poking so much anymore. Between peptides or GH and hCG I am so sick of poking. I took the last 5 weeks completely off so the pin cushion heals and the balls decent.
Old 03-19-2019, 12:24 PM   #3
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
The more frequently you inject the less the fluctuation in blood levels regardless of esters. But there are a zillion theories after that.
Old 03-19-2019, 12:27 PM   #4
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
MWF works best for me but I don't like poking so much anymore. Between peptides or GH and hCG I am so sick of poking. I took the last 5 weeks completely off so the pin cushion heals and the balls decent.
I know what you mean! I needed a friggin break! Using lots of prop, gh, lr3 and hcg was making me dread the lifestyle. It was getting to be too much.

That said...... I can't wait for my next cycle.
Old 03-19-2019, 12:55 PM   #5
Dawgpound_Hank

No pin cushion here. When I'm ON, it's long esters and 1-2 pokes ew. I don't run high doses so I don't even use an AI.
Old 03-19-2019, 01:58 PM   #6
Hcore123
VET

Appreciate the insight fellas e3d has always seemed to work for
Me without to many sides if it’s not broke don’t fix it I guess
Old 03-19-2019, 03:57 PM   #7
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I know what you mean! I needed a friggin break! Using lots of prop, gh, lr3 and hcg was making me dread the lifestyle. It was getting to be too much.

That said...... I can't wait for my next cycle.
I'll be starting out a bit slow. Blood draw was today. Hoping the iron is good and hematocrit is under 50. In week 5 off everything and starting to crash. Actually not sure how much longer I will be cycling. I have an interview for a second job. If I get it it will shore up my retirement and will actually be rewarding. So win win that way but not as much time to kick it around in the weight room or dojo. So come August I might be cutting things to a bare minimum for the foreseeable future.
Old 03-19-2019, 04:22 PM   #8
Dakota
VET

I think my next cycle will likely be my last as well. I am too old to walk around with a lot of extra mass. I flirted with competing once more before calling it but I am a black or white, all in or all out, type guy. I get singularly focused and don't let others deter me no matter what. I can't do that to my girl, especially in a new marriage. I will have to retire with a 2nd place natural novice as my "best show"

One more cycle and then trt with maybe a bump up here or there. That will have to do.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:10 AM   #9
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I used to be of the mindset that for more even test levels I should inject at least twice a week, or e3d.
Now, after trial and error, I just inject once a week. I'm on cyp year round. Its half life is forever, and after so many runs with tren a, prop, mast pp, doing eod injects I just got tired of being a pin cushion. Even twice a week, being on year round, gets old. So now every Tuesday I do 2cc of whatever brand if cyp I'm using. If it's dosed at 200mg/ml I'm doing 400 once a week. If it's 250 mg/ml, then I'm on 500 mg a week. I have no obvious fluctuations to speak of, depending on the quality of the gear.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:38 PM   #10
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Stable blood levels being desirebale is bro science. I’ve proven to my own satisfaction that my receptors would much rather need a lot of change up and down to grow muscle and improve overall well-being. My doc got me started on that and he was correct.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:45 PM   #11
Hcore123
VET

Damn that’s some food for thought boss thank you
Old 05-20-2019, 03:10 PM   #12
Titan
Vet

Titan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcore123 View Post
What’s up guys just wanted to get some opinions on this I’ve seen so many differing thoughts I have always ran the longer esters at e3d injections wondering if I’m missing out on something
A lot of factors involved in order to answer this one.
What are you taking
How long have you been on that compound.
What are your goals
My thoughts are if your using say Test. E and you've been one this for a whole cycle then next cycle use another ester.
and use other compounds.
Keep a record of what you used, how long, how consistent your training and diet was.
Steroids only work as hard as you do...
To much more to even start here, sounds like you need to research more bro instead of asking for free advice.
You can ask ten pro BB's that same question and most to all would give a completely different response.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote