Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 11-05-2019, 09:07 AM   #1
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
New Dorian Biopic

https://youtu.be/iv_RqirMJFc

Should be great. Looking forward to it coming out.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 09:51 AM   #2
choke

Hell yeah. Dorian seems like a salt of the Earth kind of guy who's got a lot more to talk about than just BB'ing. I've particularly enjoyed his talks about Ayahuasca.... :-)
Old 11-05-2019, 12:59 PM   #3
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
He was a very smart bodybuilder, with strong will-power, dedicvation, and pretty much no life outside of his goal of winning. He gave up EVERYTHING for it, which had a cost as well. He had a smart approach, even Duchaine mentioned he was way smarter than the other bodybuilders during his era.

He suffered from depression for awhile afterward, but finally got it together.

I don';t agree with all his recent views, he is a truly down to earth guy it seems, but at times, lol, he is very weird. I'd love to hang out with him for a few days, just chatting and going through his daily routines, but I have a fear he might be a little too loopy for me. His Ayahuasca talks did interest me though, like choke mentioned. At some point, i'd like to try it out. Did anybody see Josh gates do it on his Expedition Unknown show? That was pretty cool.

I have to wonder what else we may learn, not sure we don't already know everything about Dorian. There will always be a debate on what his admittance of use is...it could be true, or he could be downplaying it for safety and to not let other guys of that era to think he used more than them. I'd have to skip the yoga, not my thing, but i'd do biking, meditation, and travelling and talking with the guy.

His wife is hot as fook!

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 11-05-2019 at 01:01 PM..
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:02 PM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I met him a number of years ago in Las Vegas at the USA, he was really friendly and liked to talk.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:13 PM   #5
choke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
His Ayahuasca talks did interest me though, like choke mentioned. At some point, i'd like to try it out. Did anybody see Josh gates do it on his Expedition Unknown show? That was pretty cool.
Everyone should! I went through it with a shaman, and even though you become a biological symphony, it is a truly positive life experience.
Old 11-05-2019, 03:48 PM   #6
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
Everyone should! I went through it with a shaman, and even though you become a biological symphony, it is a truly positive life experience.
Yea, at some point, I'd like to try it. Whether that happens, i'm not sure....it wont anytime soon...right now right now, lol. BUT....if Josh Gates can do it, I can

I think he went to Peru to do it.

I love Gates, he is funny as hell. I had a quick convo with him on FB last week about me/the kids being disappointed ab out no new episodes coming out this season....except for a few
Old 11-05-2019, 06:01 PM   #7
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
I believe his doses - here's why. He admitted that he used 8iu GH ed, but said when he switched to 16iu eod, he seen greater results. In his interview with Palumbo, even Dave said to him "Wow that was a hefty dose for back then". So compare to the Platz vids of those other bodybuilders, Coleman, Cormier, Dillet, etc - most of them used much less GH (or so they said) than 8IU ed. Sooo, point is, if Yates was gonna downplay his AAS doses, why on Earth would he tell his GH dose which was pretty damn high? Doesn't make sense.

Btw, the dosages that Yates and Levrone said they used in the MD interview a few years back is in the same ballpark as all the other guys in the Platz vids (excluding Priest). Seems to all jive.
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:54 AM   #8
choke

Dorian seems to be living his best life now. Why are people concerned with his dosages; I'm genuinely curious.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:08 PM   #9
MR. BMJ

I think he is telling the truth for the most part on his dosages. I think they came out to 1-1.5 grams total in the off-season IIRC him mentioning in one of the vids. He mentioned 50mg/d of dbol, and I can't remember the test and I think deca dosages. Hementioned his use during prep too...can't remember the doses, but I know that he switched from 'wetter' compounds to more typical contest prep compounds.

I'm sure it varied year to year trying stuff and different compounds out. I can't remember half the shit I've done, but knowing how meticulous Dorian was, he probably has it written down somewhere.

I believe his doses for HGH and the short time he used insulin his last year.

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 11-07-2019 at 02:10 PM..
Old 11-10-2019, 09:47 PM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
Dorian seems to be living his best life now. Why are people concerned with his dosages; I'm genuinely curious.
Because he listed his exact cycle in MD several years back, and most people out their don't buy it merely bcoz he was such a monster, and you have gym rats barely weighing 200lbs taking 3x what he takes and couldn't hold his gym bag haha. It's always been that way even with other greats as Arnold, Haney, Coleman, etc. It's called denial - they can't handle that some people can be soooo genetically superior to themselves, that they call BS and make excuses. I for one do believe him.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:01 AM   #11
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
There are certail people that are just gifted genetically. I saw guys in very strict locked down prisons get huge on nothing more than food, exercise and rest.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 03:19 AM   #12
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
https://youtu.be/iv_RqirMJFc

Should be great. Looking forward to it coming out.
Anyone check it out yet?
Old 11-17-2019, 08:18 AM   #13
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
There are certail people that are just gifted genetically. I saw guys in very strict locked down prisons get huge on nothing more than food, exercise and rest.
^^ this. We come from the same time period when there were more natural athletes since AAS were in short supply. For some reason people today think that any muscle at all is not possible without AAS.
Old 11-18-2019, 01:15 PM   #14
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
^^ this. We come from the same time period when there were more natural athletes since AAS were in short supply. For some reason people today think that any muscle at all is not possible without AAS.
Yeah - hence all the threads by snowflakes over the years titled "Is Brad Pitt on Steroids?" haha. Pathetic.