X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

200 test e

Is taking 200mg of test e a week enough to build muscle?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Enough to help provided your diet and training is adequate.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

It might help. What is your blood work looking like while being on nothing?
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Joe0690
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

Not sure I don’t even know what to request or to look at cause the last time I did blood work the doctor didn’t request any type of testosterone check

Comment

• A1food4u

How well the 200 works is going to be dependent on your current base line numbers... have you had blood drawn... if not is this your first cycle.... whats the history of your use???

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
            • May 2019

Originally posted by Joe0690
            Is taking 200mg of test e a week enough to build muscle?
            Oh hell yes! The diff between being OFF vs running 200mg test ew is night and day - for me at least. 200mg ew puts me up 8-10 lbs, harder and stronger. Problem is, many might say if you're gonna shutdown on only 200mg ew of gear, might as well run more total mgs ew, be it just more test, or some other compounds in there. Just don't confuse it and think you're gonna make the gains as if running 1g+ ew - keep it real. But again, it's a shitload better than being OFF (unless you're some 18 y.o kid who's already making 1000 ng/dl endo test ew anyway - but even then 200mg ew for many, if not most, is gonna put you above that).
            Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Glycomann

A million years ago when I was in my late 20s I did a cycle of one vial of test cypionate for 10 weeks. I was not impressed. I did way better on a cycle of 250 mg/w of Equipoise. Back then you got what you got. There was no interwebs. juice. Sustanon was another story. It was better. They were the redirects. One a week and lean and hard.

Comment

Working...