Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 03-21-2019, 06:42 PM   #1
StayPuff

StayPuff is on a distinguished road
test c and var stack

so im looking to try a this stack. Test C and Var. I'm late 30s with some bangs and burses from life. I'm just looking to have the energy, stamina, recovery and of course some kind of abs I had in my 20s. I was thinking of trying 1cc test 2 maybe 3 times a week and var 25ml twice a day. run the test for 12-15 weeks and var 12 weeks. any good suggestions? I was also told by a little bird that test can be run indefinitely? truth? at what kind of dose if so? oh, the var is just to help cut for a couple months. my job requires I "taste" a lot more food that I would normally...
StayPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:58 PM   #2
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPuff View Post
so im looking to try a this stack. Test C and Var. I'm late 30s with some bangs and burses from life. I'm just looking to have the energy, stamina, recovery and of course some kind of abs I had in my 20s. I was thinking of trying 1cc test 2 maybe 3 times a week and var 25ml twice a day. run the test for 12-15 weeks and var 12 weeks. any good suggestions? I was also told by a little bird that test can be run indefinitely? truth? at what kind of dose if so? oh, the var is just to help cut for a couple months. my job requires I "taste" a lot more food that I would normally...

How long have you been lifting? I wouldn't listen to "little birds" as the majority of them don't know what the hell they're talking about. What's the mg of the test you're running? If your test is low you can run the test at trt dose, but again tell us a little more about you so I can give you a better answer.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:23 PM   #3
Glycomann

If you're carrying more than 12-15% BF then chances are 600 mg of test a week is going to bloat you and the Anavar might not give you the leaning you are looking for. For me 200 mg test C and 50 mg a day of Anavar will give me a better look than 600 mg test C and 50 mg Anavar. Yu can try it both ways as you go and see what works for you. Personally I use lower end test and add in non aromatizing AAS for more anabolic effects. That's just me.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:29 AM   #4
StayPuff

I’ve been lifting since HS. Mostly for sports, so strength and endurance over bodybuilding. My bf% is higher than I would usually hold, prolly around 18%. And when I say “little bird” it is someone that knows what they are talking about. I’m just not going to call them out.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:12 AM   #5
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPuff View Post
I’ve been lifting since HS. Mostly for sports, so strength and endurance over bodybuilding. My bf% is higher than I would usually hold, prolly around 18%. And when I say “little bird” it is someone that knows what they are talking about. I’m just not going to call them out.
If your at 18% diet and cardio is important. Even if it's walking cardio, so you don't burn yourself out if you're lifting throughout the week as well. I don't think var is the best option, but if that's what you have then I guess you can give it a go. It works but you already have to be somewhat lean to really see the difference. Glyco is right about the test. If you're going to run it make sure you have an AI like arimidex or aromasin on hand. Do not run it without having it on hand since you don't know how you'll respond. That being said it's up to you what you want to try. I usually do 500mg wk with 50mg var day. You can start at 250mg for a few weeks just to see how you react to it. I wouldn't suggest running test indefinitely unless you have really thought out that decision.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:39 AM   #6
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Test C and winstrol would be better for what you are looking for. Thst combined with a proper diet.
Unfortunately there is no silver bullet or secret weapon. Just time, diet, consistent training.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:59 AM   #7
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I think you are a little on the high side of BF to expect it to rip you up but I love Cyp and var together. If this is your first or one of your first cycles I would be inclined to agree with lower amounts of test, maybe 250-300 of cyp and the Var. Add plenty of cardio for the 15 weeks and you will be very happy with the results.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:26 PM   #8
StayPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I think you are a little on the high side of BF to expect it to rip you up but I love Cyp and var together. If this is your first or one of your first cycles I would be inclined to agree with lower amounts of test, maybe 250-300 of cyp and the Var. Add plenty of cardio for the 15 weeks and you will be very happy with the results.
Not looking to “get ripped” and not lookin for a magic bullet. Just looking for that little bit of extra help. Energy, recovery, etc. my work restricts me sometimes from being able to workout as much as I would like. And I hurt my back so running for cardio isn’t the best option if I want to be able to walk the next day. I’m trying stairs and walking in the mornings but myself mentally is used to running miles or doing sprints for cardio when I’m training. I used to love ruck runs or beach runs. Sprint a mile/ jog a mile type of workouts.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:28 PM   #9
StayPuff

Does anyone know about traveling with gear? I might have to catch a flight across the country and not sure for how long. I don’t want it to interrupt the cycle.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:36 AM   #10
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I wouldn't do it if it was me.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 03-26-2019, 12:21 AM   #11
Bino5150

Bino5150 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Test C and winstrol would be better for what you are looking for. Thst combined with a proper diet.
Unfortunately there is no silver bullet or secret weapon. Just time, diet, consistent training.
Gotta watch that Winny, especially in the late 30's. Man that shit is hard on the joints. I don't even run Winny anymore with Deca.
Bino5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:10 AM   #12
StayPuff

What time of the day do you recommend taking var? Morning mid day or night?
Old 07-23-2019, 11:43 AM   #13
Roughrydr

It has an 8 hour half life I think. You do the math.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 07-23-2019, 11:46 AM   #14
Roughrydr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino5150 View Post
Gotta watch that Winny, especially in the late 30's. Man that shit is hard on the joints. I don't even run Winny anymore with Deca.
I'm in my 60's and run it about twice a year. It dries you out a bit but by increasing my test a bit it isnt that bad. It's a 100 times better than var for cutting. In fact I actually prefer var for bulking at 100 mg ed. Winny at 50 mg ed for cutting.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 07-23-2019, 04:02 PM   #15
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I have started using Var in my latest cycles and like it much more that winny. I have used winny many times. It could be that this is the first time I ever used quality Var though. The time I used it before it was pretty unimpressive.

I think it shows how unique we really are.