Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 11-04-2019, 02:02 PM   #1
Pvike
VET

Pvike is on a distinguished road
Horrible buttcheek/leg pain after injection.

Been using the same source for years, Using 200m test e every other week,(44yrs old diagnosed with low test)
This was the 5th shot from a fresh bottle, first 4 had a little bit of after pain about like normal. Clean freak, alcohol everything each time, new needle for draw and pinning. 25g 1.5"
Last one was 4 days ago, wasn't bad the first day but has been downhill since then. I think i was little low on the injection site, probably very top of bottom outside of quadrant. No noticeable big lump, or red spot. But it feels like one whole muscle is inflamed. Sitting down is pretty bad, muscle is painful and swelled quite a bit. Squatting down is pretty much a no go also unless I go really slow. Have spent the last 1.5 days on a heating pad. 800mg of Ibuprofen does little to nothing...called in sick today at work for the first time in 4 years.
I fairly confident it'll just clear up on its own, but a little reassurance would be settling. I have antibiotic here, ships I just go ahead and start taking it just incase?

Thanks
Pvike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 02:59 PM   #2
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Try icing it instead of heat. And unfortunately time is the only thing that will heal it.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:44 PM   #3
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
Did you move the needle around during injection? I've been doing two injections every week for trt and every once in about 50 I somehow move wrong and cause trauma. Especially anything near buttocks, since it's awkward trying to reach.
Deadwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 07:26 PM   #4
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
I'd be going to the doc & getting some antibiotics soon if it doesn't start getting better. An abscess can be very serious shit.
Dawgpound_Hank is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:07 PM   #5
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
I know when I first started out with TRT and was doing IM, those first few shots were just like you describe, and it does go away. I know you've been doing it a while, but it sounds like you kind of got into a new area. I didn't do IM for very long; I just suck at it. But shit, I don't know. If you have healthcare, maybe erring on the side of caution is better? I haven't had health insurance in years myself.

Last edited by Beef Newton; 11-04-2019 at 09:11 PM..
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:27 PM   #6
Pvike
VET

Been doing it for years, just never had it hurt this much. Needle did move a little, was more of one of those where the muscle tightened a little bit and forced a change of angle. I have a stock pile of cephalexin, if it even starts to feel warm or I feel sickly I will jump right on some.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:01 AM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
You may have inflamed the sciatic nerve. When this happens it's a bitch for awhile but will get better.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:29 AM   #8
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
You may have inflamed the sciatic nerve. When this happens it's a bitch for awhile but will get better.
Done that before. Not a good time. My ass cheek doubled in size. Looked like I had a softball sticking off my hip. 2 weeks later still felt tight.

Also, could it be the test E that's going around? I've had some bad luck with it as well. I switched to pharma and no issues since

Last edited by b52; 11-05-2019 at 09:32 AM..
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 01:57 PM   #9
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
He's got some of that UXL special run.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:49 PM   #10
Pvike
VET

I've been running from the same source for about 4 years and this pin was more than half way through a bottle. I've used probably 8 vials from the same batch before this. Pretty sure I just fucked up pinning. Still hurts like a mfer today, but less than yesterday. I think i just went a little low and like mentioned above aggrevated the sciatic nerve.
Found out last night if I sat down for to long I would start to get numbness in my toes on that side... So pretty sure the nerve is just pissed off at me. But it's definitely on the way to getting better now.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:14 AM   #11
Bhop504
VET

Bhop504 is on a distinguished road
This is just my opinion from experiences of close friends of mine... I wouldn’t worry about it being an abscess and starting antibiotics... unless it’s gets worse, starts to turn red and starts throbbing even if you are doing normal things like getting up and sitting down. I haven’t had one personally, but a buddy of mine did and it was half way through A bottle of a very reputable source who we both had been using for about 2yr... Landed him in the hospital for 3 days
Bhop504 is offline   Reply With Quote