Clomid Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IronXtreme

Clomid Question

Hey guys I was just wanting to double check, I am comming off a cycle of deca 600mg and testE250 700mg a week. I was wondering how would you guys split up your clomid on this kind of cycle? I had planned on only useing 30tabs of clomid but I got 60 tabs just in case.

Thanks alot
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

You can do a search on this site bro, a ton of clomid info. In your case I would keep it simple, 14 days at 100mgs and 14 days at 50mgs. You could do 200 to 300mgs the first day of the cycle which seems to be popular, but I don't believe that's necessary.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Easto

Lifts, what do you think about running some HCG since he ran a pretty good dose of deca?

Comment

• IronXtreme

thanks for the help guys

Comment

• IronXtreme

Should I take some nolvadex? I bought alot due to the gyno risk but I didn't have any signs of it. Should I take some for my post or just wait till my next cycle?

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

I'd add 20mg to that, then run 20mg until you feel normal deca can be hard to recover from

JohnnyB

Comment

• JohnnyB
              vet
              • Jul 2003

Here's something I found on nolva compared to clomid

Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men.

Vermeulen A, Comhaire F.

The administration of tamoxifen, 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. In fact, prolonged treatment (6 weeks) with tamoxifen significantly increased the LH response to LHRL. Treatment of patients with "idiopathic" oligospermia for 6 to 9 months resulted in a significant increase in gonadotropin, testosterone, and estradiol levels. A significant increase in sperm density was observed only in subjects with oligospermia below 20 X 10(6)/ml and normal basal FSH levels. When basal FSH levels were increased or oligospermia was moderate (greater than 20 X 10(6)/ml); no effect on sperm density was seen. As sperm density increased, FSH levels decreased, suggesting an inhibin effect. Sperm motility was not improved by tamoxifen treatment. In five boys with delayed puberty, tamoxifen treatment appeared to activate the pituitary-gonadal axis and pubertal development.

JohnnyB

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Easto
                Lifts, what do you think about running some HCG since he ran a pretty good dose of deca?

HCg would be a good idea if there is any testicular shrinkege, which many guys get from deca. It sure wouldn't hurt. If he decides to run hcg he should hit as soon as he finishes his last test injection and run it the two weeks while waiting to hit clomid or nolva pct.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by JohnnyB
                  Here's something I found on nolva compared to clomid

Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men.

Vermeulen A, Comhaire F.

The administration of tamoxifen, 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. In fact, prolonged treatment (6 weeks) with tamoxifen significantly increased the LH response to LHRL. Treatment of patients with "idiopathic" oligospermia for 6 to 9 months resulted in a significant increase in gonadotropin, testosterone, and estradiol levels. A significant increase in sperm density was observed only in subjects with oligospermia below 20 X 10(6)/ml and normal basal FSH levels. When basal FSH levels were increased or oligospermia was moderate (greater than 20 X 10(6)/ml); no effect on sperm density was seen. As sperm density increased, FSH levels decreased, suggesting an inhibin effect. Sperm motility was not improved by tamoxifen treatment. In five boys with delayed puberty, tamoxifen treatment appeared to activate the pituitary-gonadal axis and pubertal development.

JohnnyB

Good info.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• JohnnyB
                    vet
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by liftsiron
                    HCg would be a good idea if there is any testicular shrinkege, which many guys get from deca. It sure wouldn't hurt. If he decides to run hcg he should hit as soon as he finishes his last test injection and run it the two weeks while waiting to hit clomid or nolva pct.
                    You could run 20mg of nolva with the hcg.

JohnnyB

Comment

• IronXtreme

Hey guys this is my 9th week of my 10 week cycle and for some reason from my 2nd bottle of deca mixed with test when injecting is causeing me very bad pains and small swelling in my thigh. Normally pain does not bother me to much but this is extreme soreness and the pain is so great I can't even sleep. After about 4 or 5 days the pains go away. This only happens when I mix the deca in with the test, so I know it has to be the deca because I have took the test alone and no troubles.....could it be contaminated? What I found strange is that my first couple of shots with the 2nd bottle of deca I had no problems?The deca and the test are both QV, I am very concerned about takeing my last shot of deca because there is a chance it could be dirty. What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...