Beating the test

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoss

Beating the test

I'm looking to compete in an ONBF show, it's a natural show. I have not used steroids before, but I have used 1-AD and some Pinnacle Andro Poppers. The ONBF allows andros and DHEA until October of 2004 (yes, 2004). I received a 6 week free supply of Syngex I by VPX and plan on stacking in w/ Syngex II. However, I am scared that these pro-hormones/steroids may show a derivative of nandrolone or deca in my system. Will they? If so, what can I do to beat the tests?

Hoss
  • hstff1153

those poppers actually do anything for ya?

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

You must remember that most ph's are pre-cursors to testosterone. So they can cause a positive read on a test.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• NotorEsDsm

To answer your question.....Any of the shows I've done in the NPC do a polygraph test, testing urine and blood is too expensive for no-pro shows, and they usually do a random test....
        But I also wouldnt admit to taking any Andro's , only because the rules are always changing in the andro aspect due to the stupid ass press!

EDIT:

My bad, I didnt realize how old this post was

Comment

Working...