Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 03-01-2017, 04:33 PM   #1
tobyonekinobi
Vet

tobyonekinobi will become famous soon enough
Timing of hgh

Curious of when you take the injection and timing of food. I read earlier darkness talking about the insulin spike and what to eat. Also some take it after workout. Like to hear different thoughts. I currently have to take it about an hour after waking and eat pretty close to that. Usually workout in the afternoon. Whats your schedule .
tobyonekinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:39 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
am hgh with muscle monster, am workout.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:17 PM   #3
Cyclz1
VET

Cyclz1 will become famous soon enoughCyclz1 will become famous soon enough
Preworkout w/slin and bedtime when I'm running it.

If I'm not working out that day, upon waking and bedtime.

If I'm cutting, 1iu pre meals when able and if any left over, bedtime.

C1
Cyclz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:05 AM   #4
alluprbdy
Vet

alluprbdy will become famous soon enoughalluprbdy will become famous soon enough
the 1 time I used it with humalog the injection was done PWO I/M, however every other time including now I just do it in the evening when the opportunity presents itself time wise. I don't know if it really makes a difference or not but Ive always done it on an 1/2 hr empty stomach and didnt eat for 1/2 hr after but I've never tried it without doing that so I dunno if it makes a difference.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:22 PM   #5
legaljuicer
VET

legaljuicer is on a distinguished road
a popular bodybuilder told be he takes his right after his workout and before he eats
legaljuicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:13 PM   #6
Moto Ace
Vet

Moto Ace will become famous soon enoughMoto Ace will become famous soon enough
As of late, I have been varying my timing of gh and it seems to be working pretty good. I like two iu's pre fasted cardio and 4 iu's either pre or post workout. It is my understanding that you just need to stay away from fats after you inject gh
Moto Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 05:39 PM   #7
Glycomann

Shooting it during the day when I have to work just makes me sleepy. I do it for the most part post workout and before bed. just keep in mind you get into the 6 iu a day and higher realm and you can screw up your blood glucose levels and risk diabetes over time.
Old 03-28-2018, 09:57 AM   #8
GFKINGKONG
VET

GFKINGKONG has a spectacular aura aboutGFKINGKONG has a spectacular aura about
My first time trying it, but have been doing pre workout with 10units of insulin both IM. I dump a recovery drink in my jug of water for sugar while Im working out. I have been fine, no issues with hypoglycemia and I workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I was a little nervous about this but after re-reading over literature I decided to give it a go with the goal being the conversion of IGF1 timing post workout when receptors are most sensitive. So far so good, no major issues. Have been doing so since the begging of the year on training days.