Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 10-07-2018, 11:05 AM   #1
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
INTERSESTING STUDY ON DETECTING IF YOUR HGH IS REAL

Is your Growth Hormone real? A guide to find out
Published on Monday, 10 December 2012 21:03
Written by John Connor
HGH is expensive and often faked so about 1 year ago I began testing HGH using HGH serum and IGF-1 testing via blood work. During this period of time the real world experience of testing HGH led me down an exciting road of research and learning. It is my hope to share my experiences and the science behind HGH testing so that HGH users may know for sure that the products they are injecting are genuine.

The Protocol

10 iu rHGH Intramuscular injection (IM)
Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
Fasting is not necessary.
No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

With a 10iu vial, inject 1 ml (cc) into the vial that contains the GH powder/puck. Direct the stream of water down the side of the glass, being careful not to direct the stream of water directly into the GH powder; swirl gently until the powder is completely dissolved in the solution. DO NOT SHAKE THE VIAL.

*WARNING* GH serum testing is a crude method for confirming GH potency.

What do the results mean? My research and experiences indicate that injecting 10iu IM of pharmaceutical grade rHGH yields a serum level of between 15-50+ ng/mL in most cases. However this is a general range and should not be interpreted to form a strong opinion about the potency of HGH products. Several tests should be performed to determine an individualistic response.

Originally I began serum testing after injecting HGH subcutaneously (SC) however after some research and several lab tests I determined that SC injections did not raise GH serum levels as much as IM injections.(1)(2) This led to confusion as other users were injecting IM which made their results look dramatically better. In order to avoid confusion several veterans including myself decided to adopt IM as the standard method for testing serum HGH levels. What we learned along the way was quite interesting.

Several men were getting fantastic results with various brands of underground and overseas HGH but I and another man were getting mediocre results at best. It seemed as though we were just unlucky. Our serum levels routinely fell 10-20 ng/mL lower than the others results. After about a half a dozen lab tests I decided to administer USA pharmacy HGH to help determine my response to a known potency of HGH. My results were staggering. My serum levels again fell short of what was expected. I tested less than 20 ng/mL. At that time I concluded that I was a low responder to HGH and that serum testing was a crude method at best for proving HGH.

However a pattern was forming for me. 10iu of HGH was resulting in a range of about 14-24 ng/mL. This has given me a personal range that reflects real world experience not just some text book answer. The studies indicate that I should respond higher. The real world disagrees. Why?

Maybe it’s my body weight or maybe my size (surface area). Maybe I just don’t respond well to HGH. Maybe it’s something else. My journey to find out left me questioning. Those questions led me to more research. I still feel like the answer is somewhat elusive but what I discovered next gave me a balanced understanding of just how crude GH serum testing is.

In 2004 a study was conducted that measured GH antibodies in children who had received Growth Hormone over a 6 month period. 4 of the 47 children showed the presence of antibodies against rhGH. The researchers concluded that the main concern with anti-GH antibodies could be their ability to neutralize circulating growth hormone and inhibit its growth promoting effect.(3) Therefore we must be careful not to erroneously conclude a batch of GH is fake if a user’s results are substandard. This supports the view that several lab tests should be conducted with a known potency of rHGH. This will prove if the subject is a low responder to rHGH.

Although this serum method is crude it does provide valuable insight. I have a known response to USA pharmacy rHGH. If an UGL or overseas product can elevate my GH levels as high as the US pharmacy GH I can be relatively confident that my GH is genuine.

It is my hope that many users follow this protocol and record their responses so we can further understand how injecting rHGH affects serum levels in a wide range of people. This will increase our knowledge and also protect members against those who sell fake products.
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 07:44 AM   #2
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I had a similar experience with a well known, reputable source. First I tested igf levels, then hgh levels. This is after following the protocol you listed above. In both cases my levels were significantly raised, but not to the degree the source thought it should have been. So I put together a list of factors I think may have kept me from reaching the levels expected, even from the source.
First, my age. I think I was 60 at the time. So my normal levels are going to be significantly lower than a man in his 30's or 40's.
Second was my size. At that time I was at my peak weight around 270ish, give or take a couple of pounds.
Third thing is that I was running nothing else at the time except gh. No test, nothing. Interestingly when I added the test, then reteststed, my numbers were slightly higher. Still under the expectations of the source, but significantly higher than natty levels.
Since that experiment I learned how to incorporate insulin into the process and saw massive differences in results.
My conclusions as the lab rat, age makes a difference. Other hormones used along with hgh make a difference. Insulin levels could also be a factor in the effectiveness of hgh.
Timing of shots, and amount used per shot was also key to seeing the results I wanted.
Now I just use low dose test and occasionally add a low dose oral like var or tbol with very nice maintenance results.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 12:56 PM   #3
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
Roughrydr, this is the only way one will know. Sounds like you know what your doing.
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:38 PM   #4
A1food4u

good to know... thanks