PW peptides in an interesting mix

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

Originally posted by beast
    I wonder if we tried to fatten this rat up with ghrp-6, 3 times daily with hgh at night, feeding him muffin, pizza etc, then all of a sudden switch to ghrp-2 or hex with a super super clean diet how well would he respond. I will be doing research just like that with a big rat next march.
    He doesn't do well with GHRP-6.
    Similar a couple years ago but the peps were GHRP-2 and CJC DAC throughout with IGF-1 in between with the lull in AAS. He started out at a human equivalent of a little over 200 after a layoff and went to 230 in 8 weeks eating semi-dirty. then switched compounds and tightened the diet and dropped to 215. Was something like this;

1-8 Test/Eq/NPP
    1-8 GHRP-2 1-20
    1-8 CJC DAC
    9-12 IGF-1 lr3
    13-20 Test/Mast/Win
    13-20 CJC DAC

Last year he did similar but with low dose GH ~2 iu/d. He liked it but focus was not as good as the year before. BF did not get as low. Rocky is getting really old.

Comment

• beast
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

My rat is getting up in age as well. He loves the ghrp-6 only because he is so F*ckin tired of eating human equivalent of 5000+ calories a day and sometimes becomes nauseated on the thought of eating.
      Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Glycomann

Here are 2 primary structural representations of CJC1295, which was added last week.

Comment

• Glycomann

A quick note to everyone doing small animal research. Small animals need more of most drugs because of increased metabolism. So, if you are doing animal research, for rats you have to multiply the normal human dose x 6.2. For mice you have to multiply by 12.3. Of course you also have to account for the animal's weight.

So let's say a human dose of Acetaminophen for a human is 300 mg for a 100 kg human. You have a 700 g rat. The dose of Acetaminophen for the rat is

300 mg x .700 kg/100 kg x 12.3 = 25.8 mg for Rocky's headache when he was younger and slimmer.
          Last edited by Guest; 11-24-2014, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Glycomann

2,222 kcals

82.0 Fat

162.9 Carbs

200.4 Protein

Comment

• Glycomann

Seated smith military
              135 x 12
              135 x 12
              155 x 12
              175 x 10
              195 x 7
              Smith wide upright row ss with side raise
              95 x 12
              115 x 12
              135 x 10
              115 x 10
              Side raise 30 x 3 x 10-12

smith rear delt row
              115 x 4 x 10-12

Stive plate loaded Preacher
              45 x 12
              55 x 10
              65 x 10
              75 x 8
              100 x 6

CAble tri ext
              4 sets 10-12 reps

Leg raise/ V-ups

stretch

10 min cardio

Macs
              1,471 cals

10.0 fat

155.9 carb

161.3 protein

Comment

• Glycomann

rocky actually cut back on the amount of GHRP-2 and CJC because his paws were swelling so much. This combo is very strong. He has used this combo before and it seemed the cjc no DAC was almost nothing but this one from PW is very strong. I recommend the combo. Rocky is switching out the CJC 1295 for IGF-1 lr3 starrign today. He is off all anabolics and has been changed to lean rat chow so he should be dropping some water weight and leaning out, that is if the LR3 is as the other 2 peptides have been. Will give you guys my thoughts as we go.

Comment

• porkbythapound
                  • Nov 2014

Interesting post bud. Keep the updates coming. I'm currently doing some research and learning what I can before I get into some actual research. Nice documented log though, keep it up!

Comment

• jrod
                    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Glycomann
                    rocky actually cut back on the amount of GHRP-2 and CJC because his paws were swelling so much. This combo is very strong. He has used this combo before and it seemed the cjc no DAC was almost nothing but this one from PW is very strong. I recommend the combo. Rocky is switching out the CJC 1295 for IGF-1 lr3 starrign today. He is off all anabolics and has been changed to lean rat chow so he should be dropping some water weight and leaning out, that is if the LR3 is as the other 2 peptides have been. Will give you guys my thoughts as we go.
                    Is Rocky using cjc dac or cjc no dac with the ghrp-2?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by jrod
                      Is Rocky using cjc dac or cjc no dac with the ghrp-2?
                      no DAC

Comment

Working...