X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • water43
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

what happened to pep site?

about a year ago there was a peptide site on here that among other peps had hcg , hmg and also I think gnrh , well my test subject is on trt and have been for years ive been contemplating trying to get off and back to norm by creating a cycle of hcg hmg , gnrh and clomid nova combo ,...where did that site go ? I was only able to get half of what I needed(money issue)at that time but am now looking.
    the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I'm not sure who you are speaking of, some companies have closed shop, a few others have gone private.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• water43
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

oh well I cant remember , it might even be longer ago doesn't matter it was worth a shot just thought somebody might remember.thanks

Comment

• Elvia1023

Not sure who you mean but there are lots of good peptide sites on this sight so you shouldn't be stuck for choice

Comment

• basskiller
          Administrator
          • Aug 2003

There are still good ones here
          Owner of
          Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
          basskilleronline.com

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

Are you talking about Peptideman? I think that was his name. He had generic HMG IIRC. Maybe it was somebody else though.

Comment

• water43
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
              Are you talking about Peptideman? I think that was his name. He had generic HMG IIRC. Maybe it was somebody else though.
              that was it ! , wow i'm glad somebody remembered , if I knew he was gonna shut shop I woulda got a bunch of hmb
              try a major recovery from years of shutdown. i'm getting to old for this and bad health to.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by Elvia1023
                Not sure who you mean but there are lots of good peptide sites on this sight so you shouldn't be stuck for choice
                On this sight... fuck I must have been tired

Comment

Working...