LR3, Clen and Letro Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Elvia1023

I have ordered some bac water and will start my second LR3 vial when I get that. I took another large pre bed dose of cjc no dac and hexarelin last night. I added in 0.1mg prami again and had a great sleep. I plan to take 20mg tadalafil pre workout 2moro.

Comment

• bufbiker

Has letro shut down your sex drive yet?

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by bufbiker
        Has letro shut down your sex drive yet?
        Letro destroyed my libido. I was fine at first but the higher the dose I went the lower my libido became. It got to the point I had no sexual urges at all (mental feeling). I expected it though so no major surprise. I have stopped it now and my libido is coming back more each day. At least it shows how potent my letrozole was.

Comment

• Elvia1023

I have decided to try my LR3 tonight pre bed in both calves. 2moro I will hit my quads (100mcg) in multiple areas (10) pre workout and train legs. This tadalafil is ridiculous. I took 25mg yesterday and all I can say is...

Comment

• Elvia1023

I started some GHRP-2 last night. I mixed it with cjc no dac. I woke up with numb hands... not that been that numb for many weeks. I only have a tiny bit of cjc- no dac left so when that runs out I will be using GHRP-2 alone until I put another order in. I hope to order in the next week so it won't be long. Gonna dose the GHRP-2 at 150mcg twice daily for now.

Almost forgot I dosed the LR3 in my calves like I mentioned in my previous post. I done 2 injs of about 20mcg in each calf. One slight issue I think I have sprained my little toe. I can barely walk but hopefully it heals fast.

Comment

• Elvia1023

My toe is worst than I thought. Work was horrible and I struggled all night. I was gonna go home but I just went through the pain. I may have to forget about calf training for a few days just incase. I want to hit quads hard 2moro though so my toe is not gonna stop me. I am looking forward to using the LR3 in my quads 2moro

Comment

• bufbiker

You may have gout.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by bufbiker
                  You may have gout.
                  No gout. A 20kg weight fell on my little toe. It's recovering fast though. I am gonna train legs 2moro.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Things are going well. My toe is pretty much recovered and I done some seated calf raises earlier. I have ran out of cjc-no dac so just using GH RP-2 now. Not ideal as when combined with a GHRH the is much more effective. I am gonna start dosing the -2 morning and pre bed (previously just pre bed). I done a shot today and had a great training session. I have started a new pre workout called 'The Curse' at that has given my workouts a great boost too.

I have been using prami on and off but sometimes I struggle to get up as the sleep is so deep and not ideal as I need to get up to train then go to work.

I am gonna restart my LGD-4033 soon as I have missed it and I feel it is ideal for my current goals (remain lean, build muscle etc).

I have MK-677 on the way and will start that as soon as I finish my GH RP-2 vial. Excited to try it out.

I dosed LR3 in my arms today... 1 inj for each bi-cep and tri-cep. Great pump in the gym and a different feel to them. My intra shake was about 20g BCAA's, 10g taurine and 60g dextrose.

Hormones are 20mg test and 20mg tren a everyday.

Comment

• Elvia1023

Looking forward to hitting the gym 2moro... gonna train arms, hams and calves. I plan to micro dose LR3 in my calves and hams... 10mcg per inj and 10 spots... 3 in each ham and 2 in each calf

Comment

• Elvia1023

Last night I shot about 250mcg GHRP-2 and I was ravenous... went through a lot of food in a short time! I had a deep sleep and woke up feeling great with numb hands... not very numb but I am hoping when I swop over to MK-677 that will change.

Earlier I shot my LR3 pre workout in my calves and felt a big difference. I done 3 injs of about 20mcg in each calf so 120mcg total. I trained them first and the pump was great and painful

My plan was to train calves and hams but I got carried away and 55 mins spent on calves and 5 mins on hams. My calf workout looked like this...

(Stretches between every set of calves)
                        Leg Press Calf Press... a lot of sets... I would do a set 2 footed then do each calf separate for a set. Add a 25kg plate to one side and repeat... both feet, right foot and left foot. Didn't go really heavy and ended up with 6x 25kg plates.
                        Smith Machine Calf Raise... about 3 sets of 25 reps going up in weight.
                        Seated Calf Raise... Variety of reps but for most sets I went extra slow so about 10 secs per rep and kept the weight moderate. I done these 1 footed too.
                        Leg Press Calf Presses... this machine is different to the above and a completely different feel. I never use this but it is gonna become a regular thing now. You sit upright and it involves a cable. I felt these a lot. I went up to the full weight rack and basically performed about 4 sets to complete failure with minimal rest in between (about 15 secs).
                        Hams was just seated leg curl and slow and controlled reps.

2moro I train chest, back and calves and I am gonna micro dose the LR3 in my chest. I will also take 20mcg tadalafil pre workout. I plan to add in LGD-4033 in about a week or so.

Comment

• Elvia1023

I went to bed late last night so decided to take some prami with my ghrp-2. I overslept so missed the gym... the break probably done me good though. When I dose GHRP-2 I can get quite bad CTS (which I like) but it varies all the time. I would say 80% of the time it is very minor and not very noticeable. However when I add prami even at 0.1mg I wake up and my hands are severely numb which shows it's good effects on gh.

2moro I am gonna train arms and quads which is an unusual workout for me but I feel like something different

Comment

Working...