Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
    Don't you mean per week?

I am sure he did
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• mr.b

I would run the test at 600 to 800 per week and use 6 mgs of GH eod. Do two 3 iu injections per eod of the GH..Increase your calorie intake and it will allow you to bulk more so without gaining fat. You can add quite a bit of mass quick when you go about it in an aggressive manner.

If the GH messes with your blood sugar levels then back off to 2 per day. GH messed with my blood sugar bigtime. I craved sugar carbs inorder to get the energy needed to function. I must be prone to having sugar problems because it gave me headaches.

If you have any form of wrist pain due to a mild form of carpal tunnel syndrome I'd steer clear of GH. I used GH once for a 6 month period and my right wrist still hasnt recovered from the damage it caused. Keep in mind my wrist was already messed up a bit from arm wrestling competions but the GH made it worse.

Also watch out for high blood pressure. I held very little water on the GH but it did cause my blood pressure to surge!!! I realize its a rare occurence but it happened none the less. My blood pressure was something like 190/120..I feaked out and went to the ER. I thought I was dying..

GH doesnt seem to agree with me..TEST seems to be the only drug that I can tolerate for long.
      Last edited by Guest; 09-29-2005, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• french muscl

That's scares me a little.
        I am 30yo. I've read that doing gh when you're 30 is not necessary. gh works better when you're little older. Would it be a waste of time and money ?

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by french muscl
          That's scares me a little.
          I am 30yo. I've read that doing gh when you're 30 is not necessary. gh works better when you're little older. Would it be a waste of time and money ?

I don't think so.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• squirrel702

HGH cycle

I have a 5 weeks worth of Somatropin and I was wondering if you guys could tell me if this will have any affects or do i need to take it for a longer period of time. Also I should say that I am taking test 400 with it as well so if you can give some advice on that type of stack and the benefits I would appreciate it. O as you can see I am new to the forum and if I am in the wrong section please say so. also here are my stats if this helps any, I am 36 5'6 170 11%body fat 32inch waist, 40something inch chest, 15inch arms. I go to to the gym when I can and its starting to be more often 3 to 4 times a week. I have always been one of those guys that just had good jeans always been well built defined, but I want to get to be around 190 and solid. So as you can see I need advise. Please if your going to flame please use the lube LOL.

Comment

Working...