Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 07-13-2019, 08:17 AM   #1
warreng
VET

warreng will become famous soon enoughwarreng will become famous soon enough
Storing HGH in hot sun, in thermal container with ice pack, fridge, freezer not avail

NA

Last edited by warreng; 05-17-2020 at 03:59 AM..
warreng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 09:45 AM   #2
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
There could be issues with condensation. I would recommend he either wait until he has his own place or tell his wife if that's the issue. With the cost of true gh being so high I wouldn't take the chance of possibly wasting money

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 10:07 AM   #3
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
What about an indoor storage unit with electrical?
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 12:02 PM   #4
Massive G
VET

Massive G has a spectacular aura aboutMassive G has a spectacular aura about
He could get a small insulated cooler - use ice since it's available every where, measure the ice that goes in put get a small container like a tupperwear and leave the cooler in the trunk and check it at the end of the day. trying to think of a way he could measure temperature inside the container....but something along those lines..the gear could probably be kept in another cooler with out a lot of ice or icepacks.

Most insulated coolers are really good these days - I have a hydroflask and the ice stays solid for almost 2 days.
Massive G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 09:24 PM   #5
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
You could pull it off but it will be a huge hassle and the constant fluctuation in temperature may devastate potency. This is not a real stable product. You can't even shake it.
Old 07-15-2019, 09:33 AM   #6
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
It survives the postal system. Just imagine the jerks and shakes it gets reroute. But yes it is a very fragile compound, especially after reconstitution. So the less handling the better.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 03:28 PM   #7
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
It survives the postal system. Just imagine the jerks and shakes it gets reroute. But yes it is a very fragile compound, especially after reconstitution. So the less handling the better.
The postal system is a couple of days, mostly indoors and mixed with tons of other postal on all sides probably keeping temperatures at least slightly stablized. A trunk is a oven heating and cooling to extremes. Anything reconstituted is really gonna take a beating.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:28 PM   #8
Dakota
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by warreng View Post
It's not reconstituted. Except for maybe the three or four days it takes me to use a vial.
I get that but the 3 or 4 days is going to be rough on it. It will also affect the unreconstituted gh too. Extreme heat or fluctuation in temp is bad.
Old 07-20-2019, 06:37 PM   #9
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
It seems to me if he spent as much time trying to figure out another place to store it as he is trying to figure out how to keep it cool in the trunk, he would be better off.

Example, and just off the top of my head, can't he put the vials in the bottom of a large vitamin bottle, and just tell the wifey & kids "these vitamins need to be kept cold, so don't mess with them"? Just put something on top of the vials as a separator, then put the vitamins on top, so IF someone should open the vitamin bottle to see what's inside, all they will see is vitamins. Slide the bottle in the back bottom corner of the ref and gtg.

That's just a quickie. I'm sure there are numerous other ideas that are more ingenious, and it beats the hell out of a car trunk.
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote