Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Short cycles

I just finished 6 weeks of tren a @ 50mg eod and test 400mg week. Still running test and threw in eq at week five. I’m at about week 8 now. Tren was working great until I stopped!!
    But was thinking of doing tren a for another 6 weeks at around week 12.
    Yes? No? Am I just missing the tren feeling?
  • Brotein
    VET
    • Apr 2018

I would have ran it the whole cycle.

Comment

• jrod
      • Jun 2010

You run tren that long? I like long mild cycles but some of the harder stuff I will not use for an extended period of time.
      I knew a guy who ran tren for six months straight. He had serious side effects!
      What’s the longest you have ever run tren?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I have ran tren e at 400mgs a week for 26 weeks without any problem, in regard to bloodwork.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

Ok, great. I just may jump back on.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by liftsiron
            I have ran tren e at 400mgs a week for 26 weeks without any problem, in regard to bloodwork.
            You are not typical.

Comment

• Glycomann

Another guy that use to come to this board loved his tren. Ran it a lot until he needed a heart transplant. I won't say his name but the older guys here know who I am talking about. Beware the tren. Respect the tren. Blood work after tren.

Comment

• jrod
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Glycomann
                Another guy that use to come to this board loved his tren. Ran it a lot until he needed a heart transplant. I won't say his name but the older guys here know who I am talking about. Beware the tren. Respect the tren. Blood work after tren.
                I remember. Another reason I do mild doses.
                The guy I was referring to ran tren a for six months straight until he woke up in the middle of the night having a heart attack! This was 3 years ago and his heart hasn’t recovered.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by jrod
                  I remember. Another reason I do mild doses.
                  The guy I was referring to ran tren a for six months straight until he woke up in the middle of the night having a heart attack! This was 3 years ago and his heart hasn’t recovered.
                  It's like the crack of AAS only mixed with rat poison but grows you like no other while leaning you out. The devils temptation. Dance in the flame too long and cook your insides.

Comment

Working...